* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

I have decided to completely re-do Ian Baker's concept designs and have decided to utilize them as spring training uniforms. There are concepts for 15 teams and I plan on implementing for each one. Here's a preview of the Angels and White Sox concepts.

I will upload this as one file when I am done with the rest.

credits - Ian Baker for the concepts, kccitystar for the templates, pdub for his cool-flow helmet, & BigPaPa for the gloves, cleats, and catcher's accessories.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you guys please provide me with some comments in regards to this template? I tried to create something new and used a different type of texture. I will post an in-game screenshot in a little while. Thanks and take care.

I saw that there about 51 members who had downloaded the spring training concept uniforms and would like to know what you guys thought about it. Did anyone find anything that I should probably improve upon?

Also, I am working on some brand new templates. I will probably provide some previews if and when I am happy with the result.

Ian Baker did not create a concept for the Mets. I am actually thinking of working on a set for the other 15 teams that have been left out. But not sure how much time I can dedicate since I am working on a bunch of other mods simultaneously. Hopefully I can get to it sooner rather than later.

Archived