* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of this looks great is it that there the teams that you want or are open for new dynasty team or what cause I want to learn this allso.The change of teams colors and putting the team name across the chest of the jerzy is what I'm trying to do.Keep up the GREAT work cause YOU ARE THE BEST.

I love the road uni for the Nats, but for the home I think it would be better if you replace the red outline on "Nationals" with that other color you're using in it. Otherwise that's great too.

Do you mean the goldish color?

All of this looks great is it that there the teams that you want or are open for new dynasty team or what cause I want to learn this allso.The change of teams colors and putting the team name across the chest of the jerzy is what I'm trying to do.Keep up the GREAT work cause YOU ARE THE BEST.

If you want to do some uniform modding, the best place for you to start would be to download kccitystar's uniform templates. And there is a wealth of information in regards to uniform modding throughout this site. Just search for uniforms and you will get a lot of hits. I would also suggest that you download uniforms that others have created to see how they have implemented different concepts.

I think uniforms are one of the easier things to mod in this game but its quite tedious - especially when you start out. I took me roughly couple of hours or so to complete one uniform (just a home set) when I first started. Now it takes me roughly 30-45 minutes to dish out a home and away set for one team.

I will be glad to help; just let me know exactly what you need help with.

Sorry Y4L, but I haven't gotten to the Yankees concepts yet. I had initially created Ian Baker's concept and he didn't include a New York concept.

Right now, I am working on creating my own concept uniforms for all 30 MLB teams. I just got done with the NL East and am moving towards the AL East and should have a preview for you either tonight or tomorrow the latest. Take care.

Sorry Y4L, but I haven't gotten to the Yankees concepts yet. I had initially created Ian Baker's concept and he didn't include a New York concept.

I kind of think it would be tough to create anything different for the Yankees since they haven't changed much over the years. Hey, no big deal. One more question, who's Ian Baker?

He created the concept uniforms found on this page. That's what I used as a reference to create my spring training sets. They are by far the best concepts I have ever seen. Unfortunately there are no screens for the remaining 15 teams.

There were a lot of people who had initially started working on these but I don't think anyone had finished the whole set.

Archived