* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely love the uniforms! cant wait till you get to my mariners.. had a question though, after i installed using TiT, the select screen doesn't show an image of the uni's. any help?

Is it for one particular team or is it for all teams? I had double checked (and re-checked just now as well) to make sure that the select screens would install using TiT and they do.

What version of TiT are you using? TiT RC12 is required for the installation if you are not going to install them manually. Here's the link to the updated download for TiT:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=4106.html

Loving the O's unis red, keep up the great work man. :wtg:

Thanks a bunch. I am trying to come up with some variety for the next batch - which is going to be the AL West. And hopefully I can accomplish that.

hmm.. re-installed TiT, no dice.. oh well ill worry about it after the 08 conversion mod. (possibly stupid question, but does it matter at all that im still running the MVP:06 mod?)

AL West next? redsox you are my new heterosexual man crush now!! (until a new celldweller cd comes out anyways, but i digress) Can. Not. Wait.

hmm.. re-installed TiT, no dice.. oh well ill worry about it after the 08 conversion mod. (possibly stupid question, but does it matter at all that im still running the MVP:06 mod?)

I am assuming you have the latest version installed - TiT RC12? Having the 06 mod shouldn't matter at all. I actually don't have any of the conversion mods installed. I have the stock game, updated rosters/models.big, and rolie's Dodger Stadium and it installed fine on my laptop. Your last option would be to manually install them using EAGraph. Let me know if you want to try that and if so, I will send you the files.

AL West next? redsox you are my new heterosexual man crush now!! (until a new celldweller cd comes out anyways, but i digress) Can. Not. Wait.

I am at a loss for words man! I honestly don't have a response to that statement. :smile:

BTW, I just got done with the Angels (created 4 unis for them) and I am currently working on the A's. M's next and finally the Rangers. Should have an update hopefully by the end of this weekend. But can't promise anything though, I have 3 others mods that I am working on simultaneously and hopefully those that need for me to complete them will be patient enough with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, NL West is done. Here are the screens for the teams. The only thing left pending is to create an installer. I should hopefully have this set uploaded by the end of the day. As always, comments are more than welcomed. Thanks and take care.

Rockies Home:

RockiesH.png

Rockies Away:

RockiesA.png

Padres Home:

PadresH.png

Padres Away:

PadresA.png

Giants Home:

GiantsH.png

Giants Away:

GiantsA.png

Dodgers Home:

DodgersH.png

Dodgers Away:

DodgersA.png

D-Backs Home:

DBacksH.png

D-Backs Away:

DBacksA.png

LOVE the Giants home jersey. I think the pants on the D-Backs home give the whole jersey "too much red."

Oh, and I think the camo Padres uni looks good... but the darker color is a lot more densely packed on the jersey than on the pants. Not sure how it looks in real life, but I'd see if there's that much of a noticable difference.

But they all look great.

Alright everyone, I have updated the download to include the NL West uniforms. Just two more divisions to go and these concept uniforms will be done.

I have gotten rid of the installer for all 4 divisions thus far and just made an archive of each. It should be fairly straightforward to install using TiT RC12 or better.

Download Link

Archived