* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who has a computer that cannot handle 2x versions, please let me know. Kraw willing, I should have a 1x version of all the uniforms after I am done with the remaining two divisions.

nice to see another total concept pack! definitely top notch work that i would recommend anyone who wants to add flare to his/her game to download. keep it up redsox!

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

The unis look great. I downloaded the file and ran TIT. I did get sent to eamods.com Treasury page, so it seems to have worked...but nothing was extracted. Am I doing something wrong?
What version of the TiT are you using? You need to be using RC12 or RC13 as they are the only ones that install the uniform select screens properly.

Also, how long did it take you to reach the treasury page? The duration varies with each computer, but you should not have been taken to the page instantly.

I am using RC13. Didn't take too long to get to the Treasury page. I have used RC13 for a couple of other items to update '05. This is the one I am having trouble with. Sorry I can provide more details. The "DOS" screen reads that it is extracting, but again, I can't find the files that have been extracted.

The files should automatically installed to their respective spots. Have you started the game to see if they had been installed?

If it didn't install, then you will have to manually install them using EAGraph or BigGui.

Something must be wrong with my PC, or I am missing something.

To answer an earlier question...yes, after using the TiT, it takes a split second to go to the Treasury page. I checked in the game and it doesn't show your selection screens. I appreciate you trying to help. Thanks.

Something must be wrong with my PC, or I am missing something.

To answer an earlier question...yes, after using the TiT, it takes a split second to go to the Treasury page. I checked in the game and it doesn't show your selection screens. I appreciate you trying to help. Thanks.

If TiT is not installing properly, then the last thing you could do is to manually install using either EAGraph or BigGUI.

Let me know which one you have used or are comfortable with using and I will provide a walk-through for you to install the uniforms and the select screens. Take care.

Can anyone supply step-by-step instructions on how to install these? Using TIT or manual?

You shouldn't have a problem install the AL Central uniforms based on the steps I mentioned in my previous post.

For the uniforms for the other teams, make sure that you extract the 2x and 1x versions from the file onto your desktop. And then use TiT to choose and install which ever version you need.

I think you maybe trying to install the initially downloaded file and that's what's causing you problems. Let me know if this step works out.

Archived