Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redsox

* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

is that second picture also available as desktop wallpaper ... it looks great!

do you have the default images of the CTS, splash screen and load0? If so, could you please post them, their excellent pics. Thanks.

Here are the pictures without any alterations.

CTS

Initial Splash Screen

Load0

Here are a couple of in-game screenshots. I have completed 12 loading screens and will get the others done quite soon. If there are any changes to be made, let me know.

Screen 1

Screen 2

The dimensions are not cut properly
Which ones KC?

I thought the dimensions would have to be 1024x512 for the loading screens.

Every image has to be scaled in proportion to 1024x768. If the image resizes past 1024x768 you will have to crop accordingly.

Once you do that, resize to 1024x512 for loading screens and licensing image, 1024x1024 for frontend art

Every image has to be scaled in proportion to 1024x768. If the image resizes past 1024x768 you will have to crop accordingly.

Once you do that, resize to 1024x512 for loading screens and licensing image, 1024x1024 for frontend art

Thank you. I had done that for the most but not for all of the loading screens. Will get that fixed.

Does anyone know when the picture inside the memcard.fsh (found inside suonly.big) is displayed in the game?

How about including what is going to be some new stadiums like the Nationals Park, Citi Field, and New Yankee stadium for the screen when you want to start a new dynasty or owner mode.

How about including what is going to be some new stadiums like the Nationals Park, Citi Field, and New Yankee stadium for the screen when you want to start a new dynasty or owner mode.

... or of the NL & AL MVP winners ...

... or of the NL & AL MVP winners ...

I have included this year's MVP and Cy Young Award winners. I am actually done with the loading screens and I am moving onto the backgrounds. I think I will spend time over the break and most likely have it available for download sometime next week.

Does anyone know when the picture inside the memcard.fsh (found inside suonly.big) is displayed in the game?

Are you still looking for this?

Just to let everyone know, I have completely revamped the frontend art for the game. All thats left is to zip it and upload it. Expect the file to be uploaded sometime tomorrow. Take care.