Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redsox

* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

The first one, by far (at least my opinion).

I was leaning more towards the 3rd one. Also, I am actually thinking of including maybe the stadium dimensions and the home town on the screens. What do you guys think? Should anything else be added?

i like the third one. it gives me the feel of the original mvp 2005 and you can actually see what the in-game stadium looks like.

nice work trs.

i like the third one. it gives me the feel of the original mvp 2005 and you can actually see what the in-game stadium looks like.

nice work trs.

Thanks. I do like the in-game shots much better than the real life shots. The only difference between screen 1 and screen 3 is that screen 1 has Big-O and Trues grass/field changer while screen 3 has raindelay07's grass changer.

I would like to hear from more members and then decide as to which way I want to go with for these screens. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks and take care.

I liked the 2nd one. It highlights the distinct feature of the park.

That was my initial goal - to highlight each stadium's distinct feature, but I was having a hard time finding good hi-resolution pictures. I will keep searching to see if I can gather enough hi-res. pictures.

Also, does anyone have a high-end computer and are willing to grab some screenshots for me? I can currently run the game at 1280x1024 with all the in-game settings on maximum. So for those who have a better video card (mine is Radeon X300/X550 Series) and can play the game at a much higher resolution, please let me know if you are willing to help me out. Thanks and take care.

please, no text with the stadium images. Other than that, this is pretty good work. I'm sure ChiCubs720 had a datafile to take a panoramic shot somewhere...if I don't have it, try to PM him for it.

Thanks KC. I will stay away from text and will contact ChiCubs720 about the datafile.

I am working on modding some uniforms on the side and this is what I have done so far. I am yet to implement them completely to get it into the game but I wanted to show a little preview and get some constructive feedback on those.

BOSTON HOME & AWAY

JERS-3.jpgJERS-2.jpg

BALTIMORE HOME & AWAY

JERS-1.jpgJERS.jpg

NEW YORK HOME & AWAY

JERS-5.jpgJERS-4.jpg

TAMPA BAY HOME & AWAY

JERS-6.jpgJERSjpg.jpg

TORONTO HOME & AWAY

JERS-8.jpgJERS-7.jpg

Love the Jays uni's!

Please don't put the side strip on them, it's really ugly, if they're spring training uniforms, then perhaps you can keep them, but I would HIGHLY recommend you taking them out if they're meant to be full time unis. Otherwise, really nice job.

Please don't put the side strip on them, it's really ugly, if they're spring training uniforms, then perhaps you can keep them, but I would HIGHLY recommend you taking them out if they're meant to be full time unis. Otherwise, really nice job.
No they were not meant to be spring training unis, but to be honest I had never played games where the players wore those spring training unis. I didn't know people didn't like it that much. Will change the uniform sets accordingly. Hopefully I will post some in-game screenshots later this week.

I mean, if you like them, that's fine, by all means keep them in. Personally, though, I really hate them, but if enough people like them, then keep them. But as far as I've heard, the general consensus seems to say that they don't like them much.

I mean, if you like them, that's fine, by all means keep them in. Personally, though, I really hate them, but if enough people like them, then keep them. But as far as I've heard, the general consensus seems to say that they don't like them much.
Well, the thing is, I want to make this mod suitable for the members here. So I actually do want to get some feedback - let me know what you want on these and I will try my best to implement that into the mod. With that being said, I know I cannot make everyone happy but I would like to create what the majority of the members like and would enjoy. BTW, thank you for letting me know about the side strips. Take care.