* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would but I didn't create it from scratch. I used someone's datafile as a base and just updated some numbers here and there. Its been a while since I had done this.

But I am not entirely sure if those angles are due to the values I changed. I mainly updated my datafile to change the pitcher/batter angle when pitching/hitting.

I would but I didn't create it from scratch. I used someone's datafile as a base and just updated some numbers here and there. Its been a while since I had done this.

But I am not entirely sure if those angles are due to the values I changed. I mainly updated my datafile to change the pitcher/batter angle when pitching/hitting.

if you used anything of mine as a base, I give you complete permission to do what you want with them

they are just numbers to me

I have updated my stadium select screen download to include the torn.fsh and 1a03.fsh. Thanks to Kraw for pointing those out to me.

I had added it as a separate file so that you don't have to download the whole stadium.big file (~22MB) again. The file comes with a readME that goes step by step in installing the two files. I am also posting those steps here.

Description:

I had initially forgotten to update the night select screen for the Toronto Blue Jays and

had included Big O's Fort Lauderdale Stadium select screen for one of the minor league

parks. This update will fix both of those issues.

Installation:

There are two files with the folder labeled 1a03.fsh and torn.fsh. Both of these files are

already compressed and are ready to be installed. Please follow the steps given below.

Step 1 - Start EAGraph and open stadiums.big found inside the frontend folder

Step 2 - Goto Tools->Import Wizard

Step 3 - Click Next

Step 4 - Click Add

Step 5 - choose the two files found in this folder (1a03.fsh and torn.fsh)

Step 6 - Click Next and you are done

The select screens should have been updated.

I have also been working on some uniforms for a possible Florida Marlins to Las Vegas Bandits mod that I plan on uploading and I am hoping to get some feedback on the following design I came up with.

Home.png

Is the undershirt color good as it is now or would a darker color (preferably black) be a better choice? I also tried to add some texture in the script and as well as the jersey. What do you guys think about that aspect?

I have also been working on some uniforms for a possible Florida Marlins to Las Vegas Bandits mod that I plan on uploading and I am hoping to get some feedback on the following design I came up with.

Home.png

Is the undershirt color good as it is now or would a darker color (preferably black) be a better choice? I also tried to add some texture in the script and as well as the jersey. What do you guys think about that aspect?

hey redsox! mind sharing the font with me? i been looking for a baseball font like that for years.

those are lovely redsox... are you going to completely redo all of your unis?
Well, Homer had created some wonderful uniforms for my dynasty but I wanted to give these a shot as well as I kinda like doing these. My eventual goal is to come up with a set of concept uniforms for all the MLB teams.

I am just waiting for hiheat32 to complete his tutorial so that I can complete the uniforms a lot quicker. The above uniform set took me roughly between 2.5 and 3 hours and his method should take about roughly 30 minutes.

Well, Homer had created some wonderful uniforms for my dynasty but I wanted to give these a shot as well as I kinda like doing these. My eventual goal is to come up with a set of concept uniforms for all the MLB teams.

I am just waiting for hiheat32 to complete his tutorial so that I can complete the uniforms a lot quicker. The above uniform set took me roughly between 2.5 and 3 hours and his method should take about roughly 30 minutes.

yeah, im sorry but hiheat is taking too long to post his tut, im starting too lose interest but i still have faith.

im cheering for hiheat32.

Archived