* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

you can move some numbers a few inches but only as far as they are from the top of their textures in the number files. And only if they are small enough to not take up a large portion of the texture size.

Its also a lot of work creating all the new alphas.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can move some numbers a few inches but only as far as they are from the top of their textures in the number files. And only if they are small enough to not take up a large portion of the texture size.

Its also a lot of work creating all the new alphas.

Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I just did, but it didn't look right. The numbers ended up being too small. I just blanked out all the alphas for now - no numbers or text in the back.

I don't like how it looks with the two trimmings (pinstripes/piping). Try making it pinstripe only for the home unis and then for the road ones add the piping
Will try that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Just tried it but it looks real dull. Here's a screenshot. Can you suggest something else I can do to spice it up a little?

Jers-9.jpg

hmm, where have i seen those logos before? :biglaff:

seems like you got the hang of uniform modding, redsox. you're starting to bust em out like there's no tomorrow and they look very good.

and i agree with kc, the logo on that tigers uni needs to be moved up a little.

I have fixed up the logo on the away jersey for the Tigers and have completed the numbers on the back as well. The Tigers concept is completely done. I am planning on finishing for the other AL Central teams and then release a package. Since I am using thespungo's accessories, I will release it at eamods and link to that download over here. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Next up, a road concept for the White Sox.

Thanks to all who have commented and presented suggestions. This is a learning process for me and I feel like I am getting a much better handle on creating these uniforms. Take care.

hmm, where have i seen those logos before? :biglaff:

Not sure what you mean hiheat.

Archived