* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

I hate to tell you - that 'new' sleeve concept you were trying out looks AWESOME. If you were planning on messing with it further - I would definately say it'd be a good idea - because it's really cool, and I haven't seen it done before.

Thanks man. I will play around with it more. I would like to get the edges to be curves instead of what I have at the moment. I will spend some time on it and post a screen here as soon as I like something.

Those are the logos from that old concept uniform page, aren't they? i was asked to do those uniforms a while back.

anyways, good job on the unis. hope you release them.

Didn't realize that you were working on those hiheat. Sorry about that. This is thread that I got the concept from. As you can see, I am not replicating it exactly, cause some of those things, I can't yet create, but for the most part, I tried to stick with the logos and colors.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...rm+modding.html

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, i'm not working on those uniforms, they would be pretty difficult to make. i was actually thinking of using those logos for my next batch of unis, but i'm not. i have no problems with you using them, nor should anyone else. they are nice concept logos.

edit: also, i saw that your tigers road uni has white pants. usually the away team has the grey pants and the home team has the white pants. usually on the away uniform they have the city name on it and on the home uni they have the mascot name on it. For example, for the boston red sox, they have boston on their away uni and red sox on their home uni.

just thought that would be helpful to, since you are getting the hang of uniform modding and creating some pretty cool jerseys.

I like the concept, but I don't really like the manager's jacket. Also, the double stripe looks cool, but it doesn't look like it matches up at the shoulder.

You are right. I need to realign the stripes and after a second look I think the manager's jersey needs more work. I will probably go with all white instead of that blue sleeve. Maybe that will blend a little better. Thanks for the comments. Take care.

I think I am just going to stick with creating the rest of the concept uniforms found on the following thread:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...rm+modding.html

I tried to create a uniform set for the Twins (screenshot in the previous post), but I just don't like the way it turned out. So basically, I am going to complete the rest of the concepts on that thread and afterwards I am open for any and all requests.

I tried to look for the thread on the sportlogos community forum but couldn't find it. These were created by a guy named Ian Baker and he had initially posted these on the sportslogos community forums. Maybe it was removed or maybe I am not at a level at which I can view those threads.

If someone else can access the rest of these and post them here, that would really be wonderful.

This is the link that I am trying to access, but it keeps giving me an error message. I have already registered and signed in before clicking the link, but its a no go.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showuser=837

I tried to look for the thread on the sportlogos community forum but couldn't find it. These were created by a guy named Ian Baker and he had initially posted these on the sportslogos community forums. Maybe it was removed or maybe I am not at a level at which I can view those threads.

If someone else can access the rest of these and post them here, that would really be wonderful.

This is the link that I am trying to access, but it keeps giving me an error message. I have already registered and signed in before clicking the link, but its a no go.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showuser=837

Hmmmm, how would you get to the level, through posts? I'll go spam it up a little and then get the logos. Hopefully I don't get banned before then. :p

Archived