The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're doing a great job with presentation. Too bad you're not winning more games but that just makes it more realistic especially with the team they had back then. It's kind of like a flash through time.

:wtg:

Yes i agree this it top notch, i hope you don't end up like the 94 Mets, i'll follow though, even though your having a rough ptach. Keep it up

Thanks guy much appreciated, yea its hard to loss these games but that's what happens when you have a team like this. It does bring back memories from years past. Therefore, I am expecting to do a big deal to make this team better, maybe a familiar face coming to the Mets in a early regime who knows..ah the suspense..anyway check back soon if it goes down.

[align=center]t.jpg[/align]

Yes Izzy is gone, surprisingly I got Brian Anderson out of this trade who back before the 94 season was the Angels huge prospect coming out of the minors. I know he is an average player in today's life, but remember the concept one season can change it all and maybe the 1994 season was suppose to be his. Anyway picking him up was huge and not to mention getting Jim Edmonds is a huge plus also even though this is when he was only 23 years old. Be free to criticize the trade or any comments at all.

[align=center]t.jpg[/align]

Yes Izzy is gone, surprisingly I got Brian Anderson out of this trade who back before the 94 season was the Angels huge prospect coming out of the minors. I know he is an average player in today's life, but remember the concept one season can change it all and maybe the 1994 season was suppose to be his. Anyway picking him up was huge and not to mention getting Jim Edmonds is a huge plus also even though this is when he was only 23 years old. Be free to criticize the trade or any comments at all.

Nice Trade!

[align=center]Game 12: Astros @ Mets

post12.jpg

Box Score

[/align]

Notable Notes: Even though I suffered another loss, there is some hope with Jim Edmonds sparking up the offense. With him going 2 for 4, I love playing with him so yea expect the offense to get better. Yet the pitching is still a probably and still need to take care of things.

[align=center]rep1.jpg[/align]

I know it might be getting a bit ahead of myself, but I just started learning how to make stadiums so I decided for the next season as I plan to doing more than one year with this dynasty I'm going to make a new stadium for the Mets. Not because I don't like Shea, but I want to make it more interesting to having a new stadium. It won't be citi field so don't worry about that haha but the idea of a new stadium did come from that...

[align=center]rep1.jpg[/align]

I know it might be getting a bit ahead of myself, but I just started learning how to make stadiums so I decided for the next season as I plan to doing more than one year with this dynasty I'm going to make a new stadium for the Mets. Not because I don't like Shea, but I want to make it more interesting to having a new stadium. It won't be citi field so don't worry about that haha but the idea of a new stadium did come from that...

Love this idea

I'm loving all of this dynasty, keep it up

Once again .... very nice job.

When you lose, I get disappointed but when you win, I cheer.

Just wondering ... what will be the name of this new stadium? When I used to play as the NY Jets, I would move them out of Giants stadium into the MTA Dome (just like the RCA Dome). LOL ... Good luck with the stadium. And nice trade for Edmonds. I guess that means no future Beltran.

:balloons:

Once again thanks guys for the comments..really appreciated and glad to see people following the dynasty..this has been one unique dynsaty for me to do and I'm glad your enjoying just as I am..

Anyway for the name of the stadium, I don't know yet due to I just started creating it. It will get a name once I see how the appearance for the stadium looks like and maybe I'll think of a name..

Archived