The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see this is back Nameless! :smile:

Thanks much appreciated, glad to be back..anyway expect fresh new templates for either next report or the report after. I'm going to be working on some ideas on Monday since I won't have any time at all tomorrow due to it is easter after all..

[align=center]Game 29: Mets @ Cardinals

pre29.jpg

post29.jpg

Box Score

Notable Notes: Pedro Martinez unfortunately got injured in this game in the 4th inning when he was rolling shutting down batters. He fractured his toe were he will be sidelined for the next 30 days. Paul Wilson was called up from Triple A who so far post a 2.00 ERA in the minors to fill his spot in the rotation.

And in a bright note, I am currently working on new templates, expect to see them sometime soon.[/align]

[align=center]Game 29: Mets @ Cardinals

pre29.jpg

post29.jpg

Box Score

Notable Notes: Pedro Martinez unfortunately got injured in this game in the 4th inning when he was rolling shutting down batters. He fractured his toe were he will be sidelined for the next 30 days. Paul Wilson was called up from Triple A who so far post a 2.00 ERA in the minors to fill his spot in the rotation.

And in a bright note, I am currently working on new templates, expect to see them sometime soon.[/align]

Great to see this going again Nameless.

thanks guys good to see you guys back interested even after the long await..much appreciated..and yea I'm guessin the O's were good back then I mean I know the yankees weren't in the race that much..hmm it should be interesting how that plays out..

• 3 months later...

[align=center]Game 31: New York Mets @ St. Louis Cardinals

Starting Pitchers:

pre31.jpg

Postgame Report:

post31.jpg[/align]

Well I randomly came up with the CD where I saved the dynasty on it and I gotta say it gave me the drive to play a game and well I think I'm going stick to this one because playing with my beloved team always gives me an extra boost. The Reds dynasty at first seemed fun but I got bored with it easily, and after playing a game with this dynasty makes me want to finish what I have started. Hopefully you don't mind the change and I find this dynasty more fascinating anyway hopefully you can follow up on this one again..

[align=center]Game 32: New York Mets @ Montreal Expos

Starting Lineups:

pre32.jpg

Postgame Report:

post32.jpg[/align]

The Boxscore extract isn't working for some reason or I would have them up but expect that to be fixed soon hopefully and I'll get them back up.

[align=center]Game 33: New York Mets @ Montreal Expos

Starting Pitchers:

pre33.jpg

Postgame Report:

post33.jpg

Click Here For Box Score[/align]

By far the hardest CPU team I have ever played on MVP, these guys have no weakness in there ballclub..And if I make one mistake they take abuse of it..I think I should be shooting for the wild card now and not the division title..this team is too hard to catch up. But than again I got to get back to .500 before thinking about playoffs.

Archived