Cyberface previews by Slomo76

slomo76

so then why no do the Oedting and post some screen shots instead of just textures

i don't have any of the programs needed atm. i've been doing faces for NHL and have what's need for that. Thus why i've been waiting for anyone to test out the textures in game ;)

On the Joba, you might want to consider copying half of his face to make things symmetrical. The picture you're drawing from has a skewed angle, and so things don't quite match up -- the left side of the mustache being higher, etc.

But good work! Hope to see you cranking them out with the other face modders soon!

bigpapa, not to highjack this thread, but do you still remember which version of alex rios you used as a model for you hughes face? he has at least four versions that i know of, and i need to figure out which one you used so that i can test out slomo's texture.

bigpapa, not to highjack this thread, but do you still remember which version of alex rios you used as a model for you hughes face? he has at least four versions that i know of, and i need to figure out which one you used so that i can test out slomo's texture.

ill PM yah

Dude i'll do whatever you like providing you supply me the model in bmp format and a profile pic. If it's a classic guy that has no real profile pics, just in game pics (ex- a baseball card) then i can try, but it won't be anywhere near what it would be if it were a current player. have a look at the George Brett i attempted...that was done using pieces :( IMO it looks terrible and nothing like him :(

ANYWAYYYYY yes i'll take a request lol (send me something tonight if u like. I'm at work til 1130 EST, but i may be able to work on it here)

slomo76@hotmail.com

brettattemptqa3.png

brett55xo6.jpg

i can't express to you guys how much i hate using oedit. anyhow, i think i got the shape as close as i wanna get it for now.

14236911hp0.jpg

hey that's not too bad...the left ear (his right) is kinda wonky. I think the hair from the side burns is over the EA model ear. Speaking of the ears...they mapped pretty good too.

Thanks for the face I requested, slomo! The only problem is that I'm the world's most untalented cyberface modder. I tried to fix something up, but finding the right head shape and mastering Oedit is simply too much for my skills.

Anyway, here's my attempt:

millarhg2.jpg

Maybe somebody with more experience in the field of cyberface modding could try to make this work? It would be highly appreciated.

Archived