Cyberface previews by Slomo76

slomo76

Damn that's messed up :/ Not too sure why you're seeing the teeth through the lips...those are EA's stock lips i just cut out his mouth. Needless to say, that looks NOTHING like him :) leave it with me and i'll see if i can do anything with it (texture wise). Lemme try adding new eyes and teeth. that "might" alter it a bit. Given how well things fit on the model it should have looked better then that :(

Well, actually his mouth is a bit open in the screenshot. That's why the teeth are visible.

Again, I think the face you made is quite good. It's just that I'm not really skilled in mapping cyberfaces. Someone with more talent could definitely make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

seriously? someone asked to re-do griffey? all all the default faces, i thought his was spot on...or am i in the minority? plus that's a tough pic to work from :)

Co-signed. I cringe anytime someone takes time to attempt a face that is, for all intents and purposes, fine the way it is.

Mikey a forumer here asked me to try Griffey...here's the texture and pic i was working off of:

griffeypreviewie0.jpg

Never have seen the eye textures made that way. What is that red thing above the eyes?

Yeah above the eyebrows is way too smooth/smudged. Its best to get a good 2x texture and not really mess with anything around the face if you can help it. Remaking a current player is actually pretty easy given you usually have a perfect base to start with.

yeah altho i requested slomo to do it i do agree it is one of the best in the game i just wanted to give slomo a difficult pic to see wat he could come up with i think he did a great job. we might have someone to fill in for jogar when he calls it quits even tho we have many talented face modders here including u homer one more doesnt hurt

• 3 months later...

Archived