MLB Jersey Updates for 2008

djg007

I'm currently working on the uniforms for the upcoming season. Here are the things that I've found that need to be done:

NUXY patch for the Reds

Stadium and All-Star patch for Yankees

Complete overhaul of Tampa Bay

50th Anniversary patches for Dodgers and Giants

10th Anniversary patch for Diamondbacks

Phillies new alternate

Indians new alternate

Royals powder blue alternate

Blue Jays powder blue and away

Nationals stadium patch

Mets stadium patch

Also, if anyone has the font for the front of the Indians alternate and the cap that would be great. And if someone has the Blue Jays font for the away numbers and font for the back of the jersey, that would be great too. Thanks.

Also, the removal of the Marlins 10th anny WS patch.

Thanks for that. Let me know if there are any other things like that I should update.

Also, hopefully I can get BigGui and MVP 2005 working again since they both crash. BigGui after compressing two files and MVP 2005 a little after the first out. So hopefully with the updated models.big file I'll be getting, the game will work and I'll be able to show in-game shots of the uniforms.

You should ask KC's permission for ones that are his.

I sent him a PM. Just waiting for his word.

Also, if anyone could find the font for the Indians throwback for the front of the jersey and the hat, that would be great. And also the number font for the Blue Jays' new away jersey. Thanks.

I guess it seems that some of these updates will be for my enjoyment. I didn't feel like waiting for the updates to come out so I decided to go along with it and do something for my game. And I guess it seems that some will just be for my game now. So I'll just upload the new ones, Royals and Blue Jays powder blue, Blue Jays away, Indians alternate, all of Tampa Bays and the Phillies new alternate.

Archived