If you want to change MVP's announcers...

tywiggins

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after 1 day:

5 out of 28 are finished

11 more are being worked on

and 12 are still free to be picked.

Please keep it up. Just so you don't think that I'm making everybody else do all of the boring work, I'm doing 00001-01000, and 15001-15391. Almost all of the work that was done in Hory's spreadsheet was done at the beginning and the end. And it still left me with plenty to do. I'm only through the first 600.

I will be away from my house for about 4 days, but I should be able to check in at least a couple of times a day from my brother's computer(at his house).

Edit: What kind of timeline are we looking at for finishing these things. It doesn't take me long to do 50 of them (maybe a half hour). So it looks to be a 5 hour job, but I won't be able to work on these alot this week.

If it takes you a week or two, that's fine.

If you're going to go with a Mets announcer, you gotta go with Howie Rose. He's got an awesome voice, and I love him during Islanders games.

Also, Kay > Cohen.

But whatever. If you guys are changing the announcers that would be great!! I'll admit it; hearing the same calls for the last 3 years is getting a little old. If these changes are included with MVP 08, it would really feel like you're getting a new game!

BTW: When's 08 coming out? I'm already getting more and more amped for the new season to start.

hahaha thats laughable if it were so simple to find Announcers saying every single differant player name, generic player names, all their calls, little conversation pieces ect... someone would have made that mod already. The amount of commentary clips needed Is Immense and trying to record them from youtube or whatever is naive.

Michael Kay and Al Leiter= BORING

Leiter has a lot to say, but his delivery and way of talking is too laid back; I guess you could say boring.

Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez = it actually keeps me awake

That's because Cohen's voice cracks like he's 13 years old when someone hits a home run. Darling is good.

hahaha thats laughable if it were so simple to find Announcers saying every single differant player name, generic player names, all their calls, little conversation pieces ect... someone would have made that mod already. The amount of commentary clips needed Is Immense and trying to record them from youtube or whatever is naive.

Ive learnt not to put anything past the mods on here... anything seems possible

Archived