If you want to change MVP's announcers...

tywiggins

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Hi;

It looks like this mod was too difficult to pull off. However I wonder if instead of replacing the announcers with other announcers-would it be possible to just DELETE Kuiper's commentary?

There's nothing wrong with the play by play-it's just his repetitive-idiotic "color" that ruins it.

• 1 year later...

Ty,

I know I'm missing something here, but when we done this back in '07, you uploaded the 28 files with 500 files in each one for 14,000 audios. But when I look in the data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pbpdat.big, I only find 1795 files. Did you pull files from '03, 04, and '05 or just MVP 2005?

Ty,

I know I'm missing something here, but when we done this back in '07, you uploaded the 28 files with 500 files in each one for 14,000 audios. But when I look in the data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pbpdat.big, I only find 1795 files. Did you pull files from '03, 04, and '05 or just MVP 2005?

It was only MVP 2005.

I believe I used this to get the files: http://www.volny.cz/nova-software/files/extr25.zip

• 3 months later...

Whatever became of the play-by-play projects?

I was just thinking about the possibility of putting in Bob Costas & Buck Martinez from Triple Play or Vin Scully from MLB 2005, so I came over here and of course some fine modders had already beaten me to it.

But I can't find many downloads of what's already been done. I saw OTBjoel's Vin Scully index but couldn't find tywiggins' MVP index. Shouldn't we be able to match those two files up if someone has the MVP index and knock it out relatively easily?

Archived