If you want to change MVP's announcers...

tywiggins

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take number 20, 10500-11000.

Do the announcements for RBIs have to be exactly perfect? Because I've checked the first few files of this set, and most of them are Kuiper going through RBI numbers, and varying between "RBIs" and "runs batted in". Usually, he uses "RBIs" with odd numbers and "runs batted in" for even, but once in a while he varies and switches them around before going back to normal. Do they have to be exact? Or can I just copy the bunch of them as the numbers for RBIs?

I'll take number 20, 10500-11000.

Do the announcements for RBIs have to be exactly perfect? Because I've checked the first few files of this set, and most of them are Kuiper going through RBI numbers, and varying between "RBIs" and "runs batted in". Usually, he uses "RBIs" with odd numbers and "runs batted in" for even, but once in a while he varies and switches them around before going back to normal. Do they have to be exact? Or can I just copy the bunch of them as the numbers for RBIs?

RBIs is fine.

I'm stuck because I just took a GRE exam today, so, I have to rest for a couple days, so it's probably gonna be done after Jan. 7 or something like that, hopefully it's not too late.

If you don't think that you will work on it anytime within a week, upload the spreadsheet, so someone else can continue where you left off.

Actually, it'd be better off (I feel) if it were as specific as possible.

In general, I agree with what you're saying. But, in this case, I don't see that it matters. I doubt that you have Scully saying "X RBIs" and "X runs batted in" for every number.

Anyway, I made a note of it, and will probably give them a quick listen after he finishes.

Here is the current status:

10 out of 28 are finished

15 more are being worked on

and 3 are still free to be picked.

Please keep it up.

Special thanks to:

DYosua who has competed 4 groups.

philthepat who has completed 2 groups.

Frozen316 who has completed 2 groups.

Also, I have completed the first 1000. So we've done 6000 out of 15391. (About 39%)

Please try to get done by January 3rd.

Archived