Uniform Modding

hiheat32

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the rectangle marquee tool to select the left side of the jersey. I usually align it with the piping on the left hand side. Press "V" on your keyboard and the use the directional keys to nudge the left hand side of the script down 2 and to the left 2. You can then use the burn tool to give it a little bit of shadow in the separated region.

EDIT: Screen

• 2 weeks later...

now that kraw has released the new TiT (he added select screen installation), i would recommend using it on every uniform you want to put in the game. although it is very self explanatory, i will probably have a tutorial up in the next few days. TiT will make installing unis 100 times faster and will make uploading a TiT compatible package pretty easy, so make sure you thank kraw.

I have made some new unies for my dynasty but can't get it into the game I'm working on Adobe Photoshop cs3 witch i'm learning but not yet learned to move that file to the game i'm learning this modding thing slowly but surely could you give me the info move my unies to the game pleasewww.imageus.com

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems importing the uniforms into the game. I follow the tutorial step by step, but for some reason it isn't working properly. I'm using Uniedit like the tutorial and the readme file says, but the uniform won't show up in the game. The unibig picture shows up, but when I select the uniform, the regular home team uniform shows up. I already tried to "hitting the lightling bolt twice"(Three times also), but that didn't help. Any ideas of what I could do?

Just incase there is a problem with the files that I'm using I uploaded to uniform so that other people can try it and see if that's the cause. BTW, it's a uniform for the New York Mets.

Also, thank you hiheat32. This is a really cool thing that your doing with this tutorial. Hopefully I can get this thing to work and I can start contributing mods soon.

Now that Kraw has made TiT fully compatible with uniforms, try using that to install them into the game.

Just create an archive with the uniform & font files, and the corresponding select screens. Basically you should have the following in your archive:

uxxx.fsh - uniform file

fxxx.fsh - font file (if necessary)

xxx.fsh - uniform select screen file

Make sure that you are using TiT RC12+ to install.

Now that Kraw has made TiT fully compatible with uniforms, try using that to install them into the game.

Just create an archive with the uniform & font files, and the corresponding select screens. Basically you should have the following in your archive:

uxxx.fsh - uniform file

xxx.fsh - uniform select screen file

Make sure that you are using TiT RC12+ to install.

select screens should be BMPs unless you are replacing the complete select screen images for a whole for a team

uxxx.fsh - uniform file

xxxX.bmp - uniform select screen file

team#+SLOT.bmp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I just did it, but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. I'm pretty sure I did though. My jersey still isn't in the game.

Here's some screenies of my folders.

45541549to9.gif

85780249ls7.gif

13770921ja9.gif

99535421ar8.gif

Any color loss is because I named all these screen shots in the 'gif' file type.

I did everything exactly like you said.

• 2 months later...

I've been reading through this and maybe someone can help me...I have downloaded some uniforms off MVPmods and installed them through TiT and now am having major crash issues using certain uniforms in game...can anyone help me as to what I can do?

If you installed them through TiT, do what I told you to do in your thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...