New High Definition Uniforms!

BigPaPa

Below is my first full High Def Uniform.

As you can see the buttons are extremely clear you can even see the weaving of the fabric though this is more evident in game.

i1476348_Untitled2.png

i1476347_Untitled1.png

i1478979_Untitled1copy.png

i1482690_Untitled1.jpg

6l2ehic.jpg

Some sacrifices were made to allow a larger file size so some accessories were scaled down and Managers Jackets will not be as clear as they have been however the Uniforms themselves are better looking than ever.

This is a work in progress and my template is not perfect yet so this will be fixed up before a final release.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks two dimensional, cartoony, and stretched. However, the template has potential.

Well i worked about 2 weeks, not intensivly but at least an hour each day, on the template + getting it to load into MVP without crashhing and abut 45 seconds on the logos and collar lines. I really just wanted to see what these would look like in game.

i1476348_Untitled2.png

i1476347_Untitled1.png

The Logos still need work but the template looks like its getting there and boy do these look good in game. Ive also worked their size down a little more and i think they will run on any comp. Still more work to do but they are coming together.

I really dig the dodger unis as far as the trimming goes and shirt threading. The scaling seems a hair off vertically on the main logo. I'd like to see the number redone in your style also.

Yes the scaling is off they look vertically stretched. Doing the number in my style might be impossible. The only way i did this was by scaling down other pieces of the uniform file in order to scale up the ones you see most and with numbers i cant do that.

This is going to be awesome for those of us that can or want to use them! I hope your planning on doing a full release of unis!!

Yes im releasing a full set of unis eventually. First i want to work out my template and scaling issues. Then I will Go Division by division for home unis and division by division for road unis.

i1478979_Untitled1copy.png

Ive been tweaking the bel a little and it is obviously a bit off i also really need to fix the collar but they look pretty good.

On a side note i foxed every problem that barrs them from running in every stadium in the MVP 07 mod however the small unnoticeable edits i made to 1 stadiums cant be released with the Unis, because i was denied permission by the creator, so instead a tutorial on how to make the edits yourself will be included. Also reducing video Settings for 3d Crowd Density and Stadium texture will allow these to run on most computers. Fancy overlays can also cause crashing issues.

Archived