New High Definition Uniforms!

BigPaPa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you work on 4x unis boricuapapi? I remember you had started on them around the time you did the grass and dirt updater

I did but my computer had crashed and i lost everything. I didnt feel like doin it again. But mine wasnt pure 4x. I just took a 2x template and made it bigger than added 4x logos. His is much better. He is using a 4x template which looks great. If only he can get the uniforms to look similar to MLB 2k7 using the cloth detail. it would be great. I am sure everybody has updated there coputer and can handle 4x now.

anyone with 1 gig or more of memory should be able to run these if they follow my instructions. Some people with alot mroe than 1 gig memory might be able to run them cold turkey without and fiddling with stadiums or overlays.

I have tested everything at one gig and found that several stadiums make these crash if their is one on both teams. I have however managed to edit the stadiums to allow the unis to work while only reducing the clarity of 1 texture in the stadium and not by much at that. Also fancy overlays can make them crash in some stadiums, trues overlay created for the 07 mod is the best one i've found to run these on. Its a delicate balance but if you have enough memory they will run.

If it can't run without doing a ton of modifications, then there's no purpose

It doesn't take a ton of modifications it takes a slight changes to 5 stadiums and the use of trues 07 (or any other light) overlay and thats only if your running at only 1 gig of memory.

Im mostly doing this for me becuase i want 4x unis anyone else who wants to use them can try em and then if they crash choose weather or not they want to work to make em work and ill be glad to help them but this mostly stems from me wanting to fiddle with my game.

when i finish the NL west home unis. So that im satisfied with both the way they look and the way they run in game im going to ask for 2-3 people with high powered computers and 2-3 ppl with less than 1 gig of memory to try them out because i dont have my desktop right now so i can only try them at i gig.

Only thing about is them if you open them to edit them, when they repack they will repack at 4 times the file size and then they will def crash your game.

when i finish the NL west home unis. So that im satisfied with both the way they look and the way they run in game im going to ask for 2-3 people with high powered computers and 2-3 ppl with less than 1 gig of memory to try them out because i dont have my desktop right now so i can only try them at i gig.

Only thing about is them if you open them to edit them, when they repack they will repack at 4 times the file size and then they will def crash your game.

do you think these will ever come out?

2 people already previewed work like this before and they never came out or people stopped following the topic.

can't see the Rockies screenies

ugh im having trouble wiht ym image hosting site i ususally use right now ill fic it in a few min.

And to further clarify the first 5 will come out hopefully in about a week. Im going away this weekend so i wont be able to work on them too much but if all goes well maybe wedsday coming up the first 5 will be out.

Archived