New High Definition Uniforms!

BigPaPa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason that logo looks too narrow

yeah it does which is odd because i never resized it ou of perportion form the pressbox photo. I think im just gonna redo the whole logo it doensn't look very sharp at all

EDIT: Looking at it again in game i really don't like the way this one came out. New Screen shot of new logo/undershirt coming soon

I personally still don't see the fun in doing 4X uniforms, I can barely tell anything unless I stop and zoom in on a replay

idk i like em better they just pop out of the game more im not trying to say they are necessarily better than any other uniform but im making them cuz i like em and anyone else who wants to can use em too but i do admit that the differances are somewhat subtle though noticable.

and after i release the first pack in the next few days i will share with the community something that i think you in particular will enjoy.

the only thing i could pack into 4x without cause widespread crashing was the Jers front, bacck and pants,

if you think the sleeves are blurry you should see the back of the managers jacket.

These are probably not for everyone but i like them better and they do run.

why haven't we seen any ROAD unis yet

cuz they don't take press box photos in greys lol

haha nah i just decided to do NL west home unis for testing and stuff to make sure this is actually feasible. I want to release this first and if it crashes most of the people who want them i can just make the ones i want to use for myself. The first one i did happened to be a giants uni so i just ran with that division. Once i'm done tweaking all the home unis the road ones will be next.

So its here and it shouldn't crash your computer at all during normal play. If you play two teams from the NL west both wiht home unis on, it is likely your game will crash in a number of stadium though not all or even most but at least 5 or six.

Do not DL this if you don't know how to back up your 2x ones!

Do not DL this if your afraid of a little game crashing!

Do not DL this and expect everything to work perfectly!

And last but not least if you do DL this you are doing it at your own risk! If it corrupts your game file and you have to do a fresh install don't blame me. You are DLing these files AS IS knowing that i have no clue and guerentee nothing about how they will react with you game and system.

That said i would like anyone who wants to to try them out, post screen shot, report problems or non problems.

http://bigpapa.3host.biz/4x%20NL%20west%20home%20beta.7z

back up your models big and install useing TiT

if you open these files to edit them tehy will re compact at 3 times the size and then they will 100% for sure crash your game so please dont.

Archived