New Concept Uniforms

RaysFTW

both hiheat and KC have done script tutorials in their respective threads, I'd suggest looking those up and utilizing their advice. It looks better than simply pasting an image over top of the uniform.

Alright, I'll take a look at them. Thanks.

I think the jersey colors (especially for the Royals and the Rays) should be much lighter compared to the undershirts. I think going with a white color would make it look much better.

Also as fred13 suggested spice up the script by adding some textures. Check out the tutorial in progress by hiheat.

One last thing - on the second screen, the white bar should be right above the color layer on the template. That way you can see the jersey effect. It just doesn't look good the way it is right now.

That's a stripe? I thought the pic was glitchy. Anyway, my recommendation would be to listen to everyone else's advice and use brighter colors on the base of the uniform to avoid the script blending in. Also, try sprucing it up and adding more color contrast (through piping, undershirts, etc.)

Here's something I've been working on. Suggestions would be good or maybe suggestions to upload.

preview3.jpg

Looks great but the sleeve without the logo looks to be of another color, maybe it would look better with a black undershirt. The royals one looks good too :wtg:!

Overall, it definitely looks good, but I would suggest some minor changes here and there.

I agree with HFLR in that the undershirt should be of a different color. Also, the patch on the sleeve is shifted to the left. It needs to be little more to the right. I think it would look better if you were to match the color of the belt to that of the hat.

Archived