Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piratesmvp04

MVP Baseball 2008 Beta 2 for MVP Baseball 2004 is Available!

I am planning on releasing another beta tomorrow pending approval from some of my potential contributers. The 2nd beta will include many more graphical enhancements than the original. Thespungo has contributed his new 2x unis, Marcus contributed his fielding gloves, Pirate contributed all his 04 stadium mods, and spitoons contributed his bats and 2x official MLB baseball.The only issue I still face is that not all the stadiums are from Pirate. I PM'd a few other people who made stadiums that Pirate did not, and I am waiting to hear back from them. As soon as I get their permission, I'll release the second beta. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I'll just release a second beta and get a 3rd one ready for whenever I get their permission.

I released the second beta for MVP Baseball 2008 last night. It includes a number of graphical updates. I think you'll be impressed. Click the link in my sig to download it today!

I just updated the links for the MVP Baseball 2008 and Patch 1 downloads. The reason why they weren't working is because they are linked to EAMods, and EAMods changed their site recently, so all the links are different. I added the new links, and they should work now. Remember that you still have to be a member of EAMods in order to download the mod.

Sorry for the inconvenience.