Mini-Game Field

HardcoreLegend

I don't have the energy to deal with all this craziness but I decided to see what it looked like. Dropped all the ramps off the screen and loaded this into Kaufman's slot (which is awesome with water shooting up in the OF for no reason!).

If you ever need to build a stadium from scratch (without ZMod) use this stadium. There are 249 parts and TONS of vertices as it is actually 3 fields combined.

Something else. I'd love to see someone with ZMod skills take that batting cage, delete all the other vertices and then export it so it can be slid into an empty vertices slot on, say, Forbes Field and stick it in the OF (as it was in the 60's.)

Anyways, this was fun. The stadiums name, as I'm sure you know, is min1day.big.

picture328.jpg

picture329.jpg

Excuse us, we are losing daylight...

picture331.jpg

The tractors have no collision data, best I could tell. Also disappointing was the 'clank' sound of hitting the OF fence was gone.

I'm sure the tractors can be removed. They are probably in one of the removeable.ord or something similiar to how the Apple is used at Shea and can be removed in a similiar fashion.

The tractors have no collision data, best I could tell. Also disappointing was the 'clank' sound of hitting the OF fence was gone.

I'm sure the tractors can be removed. They are probably in one of the removeable.ord or something similiar to how the Apple is used at Shea and can be removed in a similiar fashion.

I believe you are right with that .ord speculation from what I recall. I had tried to change the color of the tractors in the game, but they never showed up. I was originally planning to make it into a Vette or some other car for kicks, but when I saw all the vertices, I decided against it.

if the clank is controlled in the coll.dat, could you possibly take my Metropolitan Stadium and add that sound effect in?

It's seriously one of my favorite things in the game.

I could take a look at it. Send me the coll.dat/wall.dat of the original Mini-game field and send me your coll.dat/wall.dat from metropolitan. There is a 1 row of numbers that might control it.

Archived