Create Ballpark

tanker

Hey guys.

I am not that good in modding and understanding all the stuff you make, I am just a simple user who loves playing this fantastic game.

I have been playing MVP 05 since it came to the market and in 3 years I have downloaded plenty of stadium mods. I even had the '06 mod of the whole game. There the dynasty's Create Ballpark was done by Pirate and there is a logo of the Pittsburgh Pirates behind the home plate which has been irritating me enormously ever since I installed it. I love all the other work he has done to the Create Stadium except that logo.

My question is following: Are there any other mods for the Create Ballpark that I could download and where are they? Also, where do I find the Create Ballpark files in the game's folders?

You can easily change the logo behind home plate in your CAS. All you need to do is open the files (venuday.big and venunite.big in your data/stadium folder), extract the logo files (logo0.fsh, logo1.fsh and logo2.fsh) and change the images in those files. That being done, simply reimport the files into your stadiums (don't forget to compress the .fsh files!) and you're done!

As for other CAS mods, you might want to give Kelvarr's Batter's Eye Fix a try.

Hey xiberger,

thanx for your reply. I really appreciate it, but I did not quite get it. I told you was slow with computers. I located vanuday.big and vanuenite.bit. But the rest of your instructions are beyond me. First you told me to open those vanue files, how, they cannot be open, do I need some kind of a program to do so? Second, you told me to extract logo files (logo0.fsh, logo1.fsh and logo2.fsh). What did you mean by that. Where do I find those. Sorry bro for being such a drag.

Hey xiberger,

thanx for your reply. I really appreciate it, but I did not quite get it. I told you was slow with computers. I located vanuday.big and vanuenite.bit. But the rest of your instructions are beyond me. First you told me to open those vanue files, how, they cannot be open, do I need some kind of a program to do so? Second, you told me to extract logo files (logo0.fsh, logo1.fsh and logo2.fsh). What did you mean by that. Where do I find those. Sorry bro for being such a drag.

If you are looking to modify stadiums, you should take a look at the Zmod Stadium tutorial.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=4280.html

Use EAGraph to open venuday.big and venunite.big. You will see a bunch of files and among those you will see 3 files labeled logo0.fsh, logo1.fsh, & logo2.fsh.

Click on each one and goto file->extract and extract it to any folder you want to. It doesn't matter what you do when it asks if you want to decompress the files.

You will then use nfshtool to extract the files inside each .fsh file. Just drag the logox.fsh file onto nfshtool and that should create a folder with the bmp image. Use any photo-editing tool to create your logo and paste it into that particular folder, overwrite the original .bmp when asked to do so. Make sure that its a 24-bit .bmp with the same dimensions as the original before overwriting.

The next step is to drag the index.fsh file onto nfshtool to rebuild the file. The final step before importing into the game would be to compress the files. You can use eazip to compress the files.

Create a batch file using notepad with the following inside:

eazip -c logo0.fsh

eazip -c logo1.fsh

eazip -c logo2.fsh

Once compressed, use EAGraph to import the logo files back into venuday.big and venunite.big. Hope this helps.

nfshtool - http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=79.html

EAGraph - http://www.nba-live.com/download/pafiledb....tion=file&id=14

EAZip - http://download.nba-live.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=39

Archived