World Uniforms

cricket??

I have nearly finished designing uniforms for the following countries(based of there real uniforms):

American Samoa,

Fiji,

New Caledonia,

New Zealand,

Samoa,

Botswana,

Uganda,

Ghana,

Belize,

Canada,

El Salvador,

Guatemala,

Honduras,

Argentina,

Brazil,

Chile,

Ecuador,

Austria,

Belarus,

Belguim,

Bulgaria,

Croatia,

Czech Republic,

Denmark,

Finland,

Malta,

Norway,

Poland,

Russia,

Slovenia,

Slovakia,

Sweden,

Switzerland,

Ukraine,

Great britaina,

Yugoslavia,

Brunei,

Cambodia,

DPRK(North korea the evil 1),

Indonesia,

Iran,

Malaysia,

Mongolia,

MYanmar,

Pakistan,

Philippines,

Thailand,

Turkey and India.

However when it comes putting them onto the game :shrug: If someone would like to either explain to me how import and tell me what im doing wrong (I have read the tutorial but i when i do it, it doesnt work) or I could send them the files and they could import and upload these uniforms. Thanks, dont all reply at once.

I have nearly finished designing uniforms for the following countries(based of there real uniforms):

American Samoa,

Fiji,

New Caledonia,

New Zealand,

Samoa,

Botswana,

Uganda,

Ghana,

Belize,

Canada,

El Salvador,

Guatemala,

Honduras,

Argentina,

Brazil,

Chile,

Ecuador,

Austria,

Belarus,

Belguim,

Bulgaria,

Croatia,

Czech Republic,

Denmark,

Finland,

Malta,

Norway,

Poland,

Russia,

Slovenia,

Slovakia,

Sweden,

Switzerland,

Ukraine,

Great britaina,

Yugoslavia,

Brunei,

Cambodia,

Indonesia,

Iran,

Malaysia,

Mongolia,

MYanmar,

Pakistan,

Philippines,

Thailand,

Turkey and India.

However when it comes putting them onto the game :shrug: If someone would like to either explain to me how import and tell me what im doing wrong (I have read the tutorial but i when i do it, it doesnt work) or I could send them the files and they could import and upload these uniforms. Thanks, dont all reply at once.

What your telling me is that you have made 40 uniforms and made 1 post. Wow, impressive.

E-mail me the .bmps or whatever I'll see what I can do.

American Samoa,

Fiji,

New Caledonia,

New Zealand,

Samoa,

Botswana,

Uganda,

Ghana,

Belize,

Canada,

El Salvador,

Guatemala,

Honduras,

Argentina,

Brazil,

Chile,

Ecuador,

Austria,

Belarus,

Belguim,

Bulgaria,

Croatia,

Czech Republic,

Denmark,

Finland,

Malta,

Norway,

Poland,

Russia,

Slovenia,

Slovakia,

Sweden,

Switzerland,

Ukraine,

Great britaina, Yugoslavia,Brunei,

Cambodia,

Indonesia,

Iran,

Malaysia,

Mongolia,

MYanmar,

Pakistan,

Philippines,

Thailand,

Turkey and India.

Graet Britan England same thing

I am sorry but did you do that in paint?

Why do you ask every one about that it is sort of an insult to peoples talent. Paint doesn't have layers so how could he. The text is simple so what. Not everyone has photoshop and he's new too not everyone knows about GIMP.

Sorry I just want to see Great Britain or England or what ever you want to call it. Not trying to offend you but to me England and Britain are the same.

If England and Great Britain are the same thing to you, then you're not just offensive - you're ignorant. I have seen Great Britain referred to as simply "England" quite a lot from people in the U.S., and it's very worrying. Living in Scotland, I personally have no special affinity or love for either Scotland or the whole of the rest of the U.K. for the most part, but I am absolutely indignant at being referred to as English.

Just FYI, Great Britain is comprised of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Also, Great Britain is no longer used to describe a country - this should be referred to as the United Kingdom, or U.K.

So lessons for today, andrewdon;

1. You fail at using bold.

2. Learn your Geography. You'll need it to pass your school exams.

Anyways i live in great britain and england and uk and dont care about it and understood what he meant, but back to the main subject. I know what you mean with the paint comment theyre all not to top notch, i know quite a lot about paint shop and have it, but my reason for the text is that many of the teams i did dont even have a website, i had to use my own limited resources, for most mlb,wbc or minor league teams you will be able to get the script, for the papua new guinea team(example) this is not the same case. For some of the most boring looking ones i put their local names, however botswana's local name is botswana. Another reason why they are rushed is because they were done a rush. howeva i have decided to fix up some of the really bad ones. (botswana included). So more delay for BigRog's satisfaction and so I myself feel better about them. I put some Poland pics in my next post.

Not defending bigrog but its in my culture to take insults or comments as notes for improvement10fz7zr.jpg. BTW ive done helmets and hats with flags on them, im not doing letters eg palau p, it would just take to long to change them all.m7yjoj.jpg botswana update not fully done just for mister big rog

Archived