High School Field

MarlinsMS_35

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the neighboring schools that I played against in high school had a centerfield fence that was over 500 feet. I believe it was close to 550. It was a joke.
Thats like my school, theres a right field fence thats like 200 feet away, and then left field is a good 500 feet away, center field is even further. Left field has a good 30 foot fence though, so it is a pretty weird field.

My bad, it's 351 in center, not 357. I edited that. I've added some more elements, such as bleachers, but I still need to know how to make the scoreboard. My school's is sick. it's not the one in the pics from windows live, we got a new one since then.

NYM, weren't you making cit field? What happened? And marlinsms is at a baseball camp so you might want to pm him about that.

Citi Field is my next project after Citizens Bank Park is complete.

By the way, this is looking pretty cool Marlins. Good luck with it.

• 2 weeks later...

pm me your email, Iv'e got a ton of field textures.

Thanks for the grass, dirt textures. now i have everything done except for base, plate, mound, and light textures. I guess for light I can just use the default. Does anyone have base, mound, plate textures they would like to share? i think I remember seeing bases on downloads.

Thanks for the grass, dirt textures. now i have everything done except for base, plate, mound, and light textures. I guess for light I can just use the default. Does anyone have base, mound, plate textures they would like to share? i think I remember seeing bases on downloads.

You're not using the default ones?

Archived