Zach's NEW Cyberface Preview Thread

Zach

Hey guys. I hope everyone has been doing well. I have decided to come back after about two years and start making some cyberfaces again. The first preview I would like to show is a Cory Hart I am working on. It still has a tiny bit of work left, such as adding long hair, but it is pretty much there. What do you guys think? I hope to show a lot of new stuff in the coming weeks.

coryhartpre2.jpg

Ok, thanks. I will probably juts abandon this though as he did a nice job on Hart already. Any suggestions for my next face? I would do Johnny Cueto but his picture isn't available yet.

maybe you can do Heath Bell (setup man for the Padres), Mark Ellis, or Josh Willingham. I'd try them myself (already did a willingham, but it's not good enough for release), but I'm so tired of looking at 07 pressbox pics. We NEED the new ones.

thr33nil did a little Brewers pack a couple of months ago and his Hart face is absolutely spot on.

thr33nil's faces are the best I've seen. They don't have the "artificial look" that most other's have.

Here is an update. I feel like my game is making my cyberfaces look weird in-game, lol. I don't know why, it might be my resolution or something. Even my old good faces and jogar's faces look a little weird. Anyway, here is the update.

markellispre2.jpg

markellispre3.jpg

Archived