I'm updating all of the new Shea Stadium ads.

MetsReyes777

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll need the gfxpak.exe in the same directory as unpack.bat, otherwise there is nothing for the batch file to unpack your stadium file with. In short, without the gfxpak.exe file, that unpack.bat file is essentially useless.

The command you're using for ord2o is basically taking mstadium.ord and mstadium.orl and converting them to a mstadium.o file, which you can then edit. If you don't have an mstadium.ord file, then it can't be converted into a .o file.

Ok, so just ran into another skid, lol.

So i delted both mstadium's, and renamed the removables to mstadium.

Then, I went to open mstadium.o with OEDIT, and it said "Error: This is not an understood O File"

Note: the mstadium.o is only 1 KB. Could the small size be a problem?

I am going to do this from memory, because I don't have the game or any of the files anymore. This is all in the tutorial. Also remember the tutorial was written for people building stadiums from scratch. THe mstadium files in my stadiums have been converted to removable.orl and ord. So mstadium is empty.

So you have about 150 to 200 parts, correct?

You need to open the graphics file that has the Citi Field construction in the UV Map editor.

You then leave the UV map open and cycle through the parts until you find the adds laid out. You can find the construction in there as well.

Ok. Is this image a good one to load for the UV Map?

CitiFieldforMVPcopysmall-1.jpg

Or will the black background mess it up...what kind of background should I have behind CitiField?

Also, "vertice points that surround it on the graphic", so you're saying that up in each corner of the picture there will be points?

You are replacing my graphics with yours, correct? Find where I put the Citi Field Construction Graphic. Open that file in the Texture Editor and then open the UV Map editor. When the UV Map editor is opened with the construction graphic, my construction graphic.

Cycle through the parts and find where the construction is mapped out. That will be the part you need to move around.

When you broke aprt the graphics in cram32 there were a bunch of files. One of them contained the wall ads another contained stadium structure. One of the last graphics in the package is called stcs and in that is the Citi Field Construction. Open it in the UV Map editor.

Archived