Manager Mode Mods

DylanBradbury

I'm wondering if adding any of these mods or additions to Manager Mode are possible, and if anyone is willing to create them:

- Allowing changes to the Defensive Alignment

- Allowing to decide what pitch your pitcher throws.

- Have more options than just "Swing Away" (Direction, fly, ground, etc.)

- More ways to Sacrifice than just a bunt

- Seeing the opponent's batting order.

I'd be grateful if any of these were added to Manager Mode

:)

Are those ideas even possible? Without knowing anything about this, I'd assume that you'd have to do some serious reprogramming to add those features into the game. Again, I don't know anything about this. The only person I can think of would be tywiggins. He knows something about programming, so maybe he knows how to do that.

About 3DAnalyze, I think it should be able to improve your graphics despite your CPU issues. My brother has a 2 Ghz Celeron processor (crappiest processor ever made by Intel) and 256 MB RAM. Despite the meager system specifications, 3DAnalyze was able to improve his graphics almost to perfection when he enabled 3DAnalyze's Transform & Lighting emulation. He did have to close a few processes before starting the game, but it still worked! I'd still give it a try just to eliminate that as a possibility, but whatever works for you!

Pirates second reply:

Are those ideas even possible? Without knowing anything about this, I'd assume that you'd have to do some serious reprogramming to add those features into the game. Again, I don't know anything about this. The only person I can think of would be tywiggins. He knows something about programming, so maybe he knows how to do that.

Yeah on ea mods you asked if it was editable and everyone said it wasn't. Now you're asking for mods for it.

You said it wasn't editable here, and that EVERYONE said it wasn't. No one said it wasn't and someone suggested I contact other people so I did.

But it's very difficult or immposible if you don't know code. Not saying that you don't but I am sure 90% of the people here don't know code.

Your "point" has changed.

DylanBradbury, you can ask the same questions on both sites if you wish but for this part of the game you are going to get the same answers.

Manager mode is something that is rarely brought up here in the forums, and I have been here since we started. It's just that not many people use this mode to play a game in and I for one have never used it. I like playing the game. But that's not the point here.

All Andrewdon was pointing out was that your questions have already been answered, since they were brought up recently at Eamods.

Is it possible to edit the Manager Mode here in this game? I can't answer that 100% yes or no. The experts around here would have to look at it to determine if it can. And to me, that means tywiggins or Kraw or anyone else that is experienced with this type of modding. Now if they have looked into this part of the game before, I don't know. All I do know is that this is a very rare subject to be brought up in the forums because this is a part of the game that a lot of people do not use. My advice to send a PM to tywiggins about this and find out what he thinks. Don't send one to Kraw because he is out of town now.

DylanBradbury, you can ask the same questions on both sites if you wish but for this part of the game you are going to get the same answers.

Manager mode is something that is rarely brought up here in the forums, and I have been here since we started. It's just that not many people use this mode to play a game in and I for one have never used it. I like playing the game. But that's not the point here.

All Andrewdon was pointing out was that your questions have already been answered, since they were brought up recently at Eamods.

Is it possible to edit the Manager Mode here in this game? I can't answer that 100% yes or no. The experts around here would have to look at it to determine if it can. And to me, that means tywiggins or Kraw or anyone else that is experienced with this type of modding. Now if they have looked into this part of the game before, I don't know. All I do know is that this is a very rare subject to be brought up in the forums because this is a part of the game that a lot of people do not use. My advice to send a PM to tywiggins about this and find out what he thinks. Don't send one to Kraw because he is out of town now.

Thank you very much Yankee,

I have messaged tywiggins, and am patiently waiting for a response. I meant no ill feelings toward andrewdon, and I appreciate all help I get. Thanks again Yankee.

• 1 month later...

The point is that to add these features you're suggesting, you'd have to edit the mvp2005.exe file. That would require you to know code, which FEW people know. I'm sure someone could figure it out, but even if they did, it would be illegal to post it here because that would be a dissasembly of the executable file, and that is against the License Agreement and Copyright of EA Sports.

Archived