Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
OTBjoel

"Legends from the Booth" Play-By-Play

I noticed that these were all time teams. Who made these? I have been enjoying the updates to this in my games-thanks again.

Those are my all-time rosters. Mine are slightly different than Homer's. I posted my rosters on one of the older threads in Homer's mod preview. I don't really want to steal Homer's thunder so I am not releasing mine until after Homer let's his out.

Thanks for the kind words, Don. Have you been getting my updates? You haven't mentioned anything so I'm wondering if my FTP links have been getting spammed by your e-mail server.

What I saw was fantastic. I will greatly anticipate both of them-it will be fun to see the contrast/compare of these.

Thanks for the kind words, Don. Have you been getting my updates? You haven't mentioned anything so I'm wondering if my FTP links have been getting spammed by your e-mail server.

Joel the latest I have are back from July of this year ......... haven't seen any since then.

Don

This is by far the best improvement to this game, if you only get one download for MVP baseball this should be it, of course since it works well with other Total Conversions, you should consider getting more than one.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome

OTBJoel,

This is really Great News ! This mod of yours which is several years in the making is Truly a "Game Changer" of a Mod !

I am very much looking forward to Welcoming Vin, Mel & Ernie into my home for years to come !

THANKS Podna !

Don

Supercalifantastic..........

This has made the game for me this last year.

Thanks.

I cannot wait for this release...this will truly breathe new life into the game. After checking out your beta versions...I know this is going to be really great. :popcorn:

OTBJoel,

This is really Great News ! This mod of yours which is several years in the making is Truly a "Game Changer" of a Mod !

I am very much looking forward to Welcoming Vin, Mel & Ernie into my home for years to come !

THANKS Podna !

Don

Don,

As one of the original members of the TC team, I'm sure you'll appreciate a few more of Mel's "how 'bout that"'s. You'll hear a few more of these at key times. I love the classic announcers!

Joel - This is great news and I'm looking forward to retrofitting my 1940's and 50's mods with this! :good:

I Have already played over 100 games with the partial mod and can tell you that this has given new life to the game. Thanks, again-I'm looking forward to the finished copy.

Wow, spectacular!!!