Z-Mod Stadium editing.

BigPaPa

I have recently, a few weeks ago, got into doing a little modeling. At first i was pretty clueless but ive done a few tutorials and am now pretty decent with modeling, textureing, mapping ect..

What else is going to be difficult to do?

I want to try to make the new Yankee Stadium and i'm very confident that within the year until it opens i can model and texture it but, getting it into the game and doing collision data i know nothing about.

I have watched rolies tutorial several times but i still have a few questions.

How is lighting done done?

Do the stands, Bleachers, boxes ect.. have collision data?

How is animation done in MVP? IE ads or Screens

I'm not a zMod person, but if nothing else you can go into oedit and change the "color" field under vertex properties to what you need. The hex colors are described a bit in rolie's pdf.

Any homer (i.e. field) collision is in wall.dat, and everything else is in coll.dat. I'm not sure if you can export collision data out of zmod, but I would assume not. I just made mine from scratch for Ebbets.

Im thinking i can dodge the Wall Data by keeping the Wall form Yankee Stadium. The Dimensions are very very close, Im thinking if i jsut change the nnumbers posted on it no one will know the difference. Then all id have to deal with is a bit of foul ground.

Archived