New Yankee Stadium

BigPaPa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The man hours it takes to do this type of work are insane. When there is a perfectly playable option with a version of this stadium that is better then MVP would ever allow me to make mine, im gonna play that and save myself the trouble.

The man hours it takes to do this type of work are insane. When there is a perfectly playable option with a version of this stadium that is better then MVP would ever allow me to make mine, im gonna play that and save myself the trouble.

You don't need to give excuses BigPapa, especially to that guy. If you can't make it or if you don't want to at this time then that's that. It's fine.

Y4L is soooooo rude!!!!!!!!!

Y4L isn't being rude. He's being honest! Until you've tried modding yourself to see what is involved, you don't have the right to criticize or complain about others.

Remember, everything that you get from this site is freeware. You're not paying for anything and the modders are not getting paid for what they do. They mod because they like to do it, not because they have to, and they have every right to stop modding something if they've lost the desire to finish it.

Complaining about a mod or continually asking when it will be done or when a 2K9 mod will be done for MVP is not the best way to motivate the modders. In fact, it will have the exact opposite effect. That's the reason that I've stopped announcing the mods I'm working on. The first time that anyone hears about my mods now is when I release them.

I understand when people get excited over stuff its only natural but you got to realize that a professional team of 10, 20 or more people working 40 hour weeks year around takes 8-10 months to get a game into testing phases, granted we have less to worry about but we also have lives to live, school to attend and jobs of our own.

I wish i could finish this, its fun to mod thats why people do it, but in anything like this you have to weigh weather its worth taking the time out of your life to work on.

Complaining about a mod or continually asking when it will be done or when a 2K9 mod will be done for MVP is not the best way to motivate the modders. In fact, it will have the exact opposite effect. That's the reason that I've stopped announcing the mods I'm working on. The first time that anyone hears about my mods now is when I release them.

That's exactly what I told him over at EAmods. Nothing changes.

• 1 month later...

Archived