KSM MVPBASEBALL 2008 -Total Conversion Mods- Previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice indeed! 2 minor things; "due up" actually says "deu up", and it may be better to have "@" instead of "vs", as the above example would show Red Sox @ Yankees, with the 2nd team always being the home team?

Regardless, it looks great. Looking forward to the release!

LOL!! i dont know whether to be pissed off, or glad to see you come out of no where to continue to be an asset to mvp modding. If only i had a time machine into the future to know you were going to work on this I would of saved myself all the hard work.

I am so close to releasing my Yes version which also includes the MY9 local broadcast now as well. I have also updated the yes logos, will post that up soon.

KSM, the top bar is fantastic, looks more genuine than the one i retouched from Trues original. KSM if you are interested we can combine the best part of our work together so we can get to the completion alot quicker. Also i see you are planning the MLB on FOX 08 version i already got a head start on that too! Was gonna submit that as a suprise overlay in the future, so we can work together with that too. Private Message me if you are willing.

They have little blue pills for that

:lmao: that was a good one Kraw........KSM, I love the work, but unfortunately my PC cant handle all the good stuff. I will pick this up once i get the new one this summer. This does look really good.

Archived