KSM MVPBASEBALL 2008 -Total Conversion Mods- Previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Work! KSM when did you start making the overlay? I started mine in March and i just got done! i will submit mine in a bit. You work really fast!

I have made some Fox logos to help your fox 08 overlay. If you ever need assistance in your future stuff i might also help.

KSM, pretty nice screens man. I had initially thought this was just an overlay and frontend art update like your last one that you uploaded. Didn't realize this one is a total conversion mod.

The stadium, 2D spectators and 3D spectators, Game Sound and Game Music, the many kinds graphic, the face patch and the photograph, Roster, Datafile, Logo and Font, Start EA Logo.intro Movie. 2008 uniform and others. The players moving. 360 degree change of game

others 100% 2008 Total MLB patches V.1 which are perfect

[[ Compressed file size 1.4G ]]

Data registration 2008 June 7th

You are doing this all by yourself? That's pretty impressive. Had no idea you were a one man wrecking crew. I thought you were just an expert with overlays.

KSM, pretty nice screens man. I had initially thought this was just an overlay and frontend art update like your last one that you uploaded. Didn't realize this one is a total conversion mod.

You are doing this all by yourself? That's pretty impressive. Had no idea you were a one man wrecking crew. I thought you were just an expert with overlays.

He is THE datafile guru.

and no he did not do it all, I see Total Portraits and He Who Cannot Be Named's uniforms from the screen shots

and no he did not do it all, I see Total Portraits and He Who Cannot Be Named's uniforms from the screen shots

C'mon Kraw, its "He who must not be named". Bone up on your Harry Potter, man.

That doesn't mean we have to call him Lord thespungo, does it... cause I would have to draw the line there.

Ops. Sorry about that. I just assumed that he had duplicated spungo's uniforms and based it to create his own since spungo didn't want to upload his mods over here. Guess I was wrong. Should have looked at the credits screen before posting.

Didn't know spungo was ok with his stuff being uploaded here now.

C'mon Kraw, its "He who must not be named". Bone up on your Harry Potter, man.

That doesn't mean we have to call him Lord thespungo, does it... cause I would have to draw the line there.

shhhh don't sayhis name it's taboo

Dj eagels-

Your such a downer

Do you even know where the keys are, on your keyboard? :wink:

Anyway - DJ was just stating a fact. KSM hasn't uploaded anything here, and even if he did, there are issues as to his inclusion of things in his package that he didn't obtain permission for.

Dj eagels-

Your such a downer

I am assuming this is directed at me.....and you are just a poor speller, but I may be a downer, but you sir, are a village idiot. I'd suspend your ***, but then EAMods would be stuck with you, and that's not fair to them.

Do you even know where the keys are, on your keyboard? :wink:

Anyway - DJ was just stating a fact. KSM hasn't uploaded anything here, and even if he did, there are issues as to his inclusion of things in his package that he didn't obtain permission for.

Ugh... obtain permission... I hate those words. Everyone here wants the best game possible and if KSM can provide that then I'm all for it, permission or no permission. I understand people want credit for their work but c'mon, the guy barely speaks English and he's going out of his way to try to put up a great mod for us all to enjoy. Cut him some slack and appreciate his contribution that he's giving us for free. I've used several of his overlays and they're all the cream of the crop. His info bar is head and shoulders above anything else I've seen. It's not like the guy's a hack and just stealin everyone else's sh*t, packaging it together and nothing else.

Sorry for my lil rant and believe me, I appreciate all the great mods that come out of this site and EAmods and all the hard work that goes into em but some of the comments I see from people on these sites have been very elitest and quite honeslty, alot of you come off as *ssholes to those of us who aren't a big part of the community.

I am assuming this is directed at me.....and you are just a poor speller, but I may be a downer, but you sir, are a village idiot. I'd suspend your ****, but then EAMods would be stuck with you, and that's not fair to them.

You threaten to suspend his account for him referring to you as "a downer", probably jokingly, yet you see no problem calling him a "village idiot." And then you wonder why a lot of people don't like the mods here.

You threaten to suspend his account for him referring to you as "a downer", probably jokingly, yet you see no problem calling him a "village idiot." And then you wonder why a lot of people don't like the mods here.

OH you are being IP checked I can feel it

Archived