KSM MVPBASEBALL 2008 -Total Conversion Mods- Previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to sidestep the bashing of users, staff or not staff, in this thread, and concentrate on the fact that this thread, in the mod previews section, is for mod previews. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with that person via PM, or log a comment or complaint using the appropriate form, but please don't post it in these forums.

No action has been taken on any posts made in this thread yet, but if there are any further posts of this nature, I'll do it myself.

Now, back to KSM's mod.

Well who approves the mods? Because this should be approved. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer because of someone's feelings getting hurt.

What is wrong with you, It is that attitude that makes so many modders just walk away. No respect for the people that work hard on something it is just ME ME ME, give me give me give me, leech leech leech.

Why should someone allow their work to be uploaded to a site they are not even allowed on?

And because of YOU, he is not allow to include anything I've worked on either in the mod

Happy now?

What is wrong with you, It is that attitude that makes so many modders just walk away. No respect for the people that work hard on something it is just ME ME ME, give me give me give me, leech leech leech.

Why should someone allow their work to be uploaded to a site they are not even allowed on?

And because of YOU, he is not allow to include anything I've worked on either in the mod

Happy now?

:lmao: :lmao:

Well who approves the mods? Because this should be approved. The rest of us shouldn't have to suffer because of someone's feelings getting hurt.

The moderators and admins approve downloads. KSM has not uploaded any files to the site yet, and if we know that the files he is uploading contain work from other users, whether they are currently on the site or not, the download will not be approved.

It doesn't happen often, but I agree with kraw on this issue. If you've ever had your work used in something that you don't agree with, or have had your work taken, used, and modified but still associated with you, then you'll know that feeling of disgust.

Archived