KSM MVPBASEBALL 2008 -Total Conversion Mods- Previews

ksmlove000

The funny thing about this whole thread:

We don't even know if this was something he was going to upload. It's a couple of pics he posted on this site. That is all.

As for the guys complaining about EAMods MVP'08 mod not being released:

Download everything separately. It's all out there. Then start your dynasty. Problem solved. Kraw, from what I understand has a few "Surprises", but you can continue your dynasty even after you have downloaded the mod.

It surprises me...how many people refuse to download things, rather then waiting, and complaining for a compilation mod.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJEagles11,

Wouldn't I need Totte's 08 Roster to be able to start a new 08 dynasty and be able to continue with UR rosters when the mod comes? Maybe I am missing where to get them?

I downloaded KG's roster and tried to start a new dynasty but KG's roster are very different and did not work the slider tune, which I have spent a great deal of time on. I am sure KG's rosters are great and I mean no disrespect to KG but installing his roster to my tune changes the game greatly. I spent six months tuning all the sliders to a certain datafile and using Totte's rosters. I have my game stats and game play to be perfectly tuned, in my mind and do not want to spend another six months tuning sliders. I have over 1700 dynasty games in on this tune.

I am patiently waiting for the mod, as everyone here has suggested I do. I have seen that I can download and mod my game to '08 and have tried that but it didn't work out, for me. I am very much looking forward to UR rosters and will continue patiently waiting.

You say I can download everything and mod the game myself. If you would point me to an opening day UR roster so I can start an 08 dynasty I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Respetfully,

Nim

The funny thing about this whole thread:

We don't even know if this was something he was going to upload. It's a couple of pics he posted on this site. That is all.

As for the guys complaining about EAMods MVP'08 mod not being released:

Download everything separately. It's all out there. Then start your dynasty. Problem solved. Kraw, from what I understand has a few "Surprises", but you can continue your dynasty even after you have downloaded the mod.

It surprises me...how many people refuse to download things, rather then waiting, and complaining for a compilation mod.

Actually, I have downloaded everything that's available so far but one big thing that's missing still is Nationals Park. I actually started a dynasty and played right up to my series @Washington but I stopped there but I don't know if I'll pick it up from there or just start anew.

I believe that KG's are the ONLY rosters in the '08 mod.

That's not what I gathered from reading the Ulitimate Roster thread. From what I've read the UR roster has not been released because it is in the Mod, or waiting for the mod. Maybe this has changed recently.

Heck, I don't know. If the UR rosters are not in the mod then I need to start finding out when the UR rosters are going to be released. If anyone can shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it.

Nim

OMGZ I CANT PLAYZ Z DYNASTIEEE ANYMOREZ BECAUSE THEREZ NO NATIONALZ PARK!!! Give it time. I don't know why you would quit a dynasty just because you don't have the new park. Are you a fan of the nationals? I think not, so why is it so important to have the new park?

That's not what I gathered from reading the Ulitimate Roster thread. From what I've read the UR roster has not been released because it is in the Mod, or waiting for the mod. Maybe this has changed recently.

Heck, I don't know. If the UR rosters are not in the mod then I need to start finding out when the UR rosters are going to be released. If anyone can shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it.

Nim

Totte has announced that he is "retiring" from the roster business, at least for the time being. He has also announced that the continuing updates of the Ultimate Roster series has been handed over to certain members of the MVPmods "crew." What this means is, that there WILL be new Ultimate Roster releases, but it is currently in a state of minor flux, as the handoff from Totte (one-man wrecking crew) to a small group of MVPmods people (takes serveral mere mortals to do the work of one Totte) occurs.

Once all this is settled, an OFFICIAL announcement will be forthcoming in the Ultimate Rosters thread here on MVPmods.com.

OMGZ I CANT PLAYZ Z DYNASTIEEE ANYMOREZ BECAUSE THEREZ NO NATIONALZ PARK!!! Give it time. I don't know why you would quit a dynasty just because you don't have the new park. Are you a fan of the nationals? I think not, so why is it so important to have the new park?

Dude, stop stirring the pot.

Totte has announced that he is "retiring" from the roster business, at least for the time being. He has also announced that the continuing updates of the Ultimate Roster series has been handed over to certain members of the MVPmods "crew." What this means is, that there WILL be new Ultimate Roster releases, but it is currently in a state of minor flux, as the handoff from Totte (one-man wrecking crew) to a small group of MVPmods people (takes serveral mere mortals to do the work of one Totte) occurs.

Once all this is settled, an OFFICIAL announcement will be forthcoming in the Ultimate Rosters thread here on MVPmods.com.

Yes, I saw he retired and wish him the best of luck going forward.

Thanks for the update. I know there is a lot of hard work to be done before the next release. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Nim

Umm, maybe because I want it to be accurate? As*hole!

Sorry if it's been asked already but when is this coming out...it's amazing.

So, for anybody that's unclear:

This mod has NOT been uploaded to this website by the author. But, if (or when) it is uploaded, it will NEVER be approved to be offered for download to the general public, because it contains a large concentration of work by other authors, many of whom are working on the EAmods.com MVP08 project, and (A) did not give permission for their work to be used, and (B)will not give permission for their work to be used.

This is the end of this particular story. If you have a problem with this, contact the individual authors of the work that was used without permission and complain to them. Or complain to KSM for doing this in the first place - HOWEVER, the fact that English is NOT his first language, means that (A) he may not realize he's done anything wrong, and (B) he may not have the foggiest clue what you are saying.

Aside from all that - knock yourselves out.

Any questions, feel free to post away.

Umm, maybe because I want it to be accurate? As*hole!

Real cubs fans learn to deal with what they have. I want I want I want doesn't help that cause. I know I'm going to regret saying that but I need to get it out of my system. I have no idea what is happening to the world anymore raptor. Especially since the cubs have the best record in the majors. :p

Real cubs fans learn to deal with what they have. I want I want I want doesn't help that cause. I know I'm going to regret saying that but I need to get it out of my system. I have no idea what is happening to the world anymore raptor. Especially since the cubs have the best record in the majors. :p

This has nothing to do with being a Cubs fan. It has to do with a video baseball game. And you're damn right I want, I'm here to improve my MVP baseball game, not make friends, that's what real life is for. And as long as this is a public site, I'm within my rights to feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it fairly easy to manually update your game to 2008? At first I simply installed the 07 total conversion mod. Then after digging around for awhile I found kgbaseball's 2008 Roster v. 5.2, the 08 schedule mod, the in-game date updater, and a few other minor mods that I felt like adding.

My new dynasty has the 08 rosters, schedule, date, stats, etc. Everything in the game reflects the 2008 season. I'm extremely new at this but it seems like a decent "hold-over" until the official mod is hopefully released.

I know I'm probably missing some things here and there. But it's enough to keep me happy for now. I can't understand why others who have been complaining and waiting won't do the same.

The way i see it this site is all about sharing.I'm sure you modders make the mods for all to use.As far as thank yous go there all over the place.Do i respect your work Damn right i do.Just give us members the choice to use the mods we want.Everyone has different tastes.If i knew how to mod this game i would love to know someone is enjoying my work.

pixeljunk...

Nice post.

I agree!....Getting kg's latest roster and adding the '08 schedule gives you what is really needed until the '08 mod version is released.

These two downloads are available for everyone. I've been playing my '08 dynasty ever since kg released his latest roster and have been having a ball, thankyouverymuch.

Archived