Official Political (Republican/Democrat) Debate Thread

DJEagles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny Pic.

Kill more innocent people?

:lmao:

That's what I was thinking. And since he was at it, he might want to go into Turkey, Iran, China, India and France. Well ... maybe not France ... they gave us the statue of liberty.

translation he is too black

OK, this is a completely irrelavant statement, and it totally discredits pretty much anything you have to say. Are you serious? You need to get over your self, and try to at least say something meaningful. By the way, Obama is HALF white. Uh,,,,just why is he a "black" candidtate? Why isn't he white?

Kraw, you're a great modder, but this is ludicrous. Unreal.

I think it's interesting how Obama supporters ASSUME everyone is racist. If you are a gun rights supporter, a Christian, a military veteran, a Republican, then by krawwhitham's assumption, you are a racist. That is totally juvenile, and I would expect those stereotypes from high school, junior high kids with no real life experiences. This krawhitham person is extremely uninformed, based on his comments. If this is they type of person that represents what Obama stands for, then, think about it: IS THIS THE TYPE CANDIDATE THAT IS GOOD FOR THE U.S???? Folks, we are in trouble here, with the hatred.

we're always in trouble, with one thing or another. that's why we have government and presidents and such. technically, if they did their jobs like they're supposed to, there would be no need for them.

Raptor,

Ban me. If you allow those kinds of comments, then you are hypocritical to ask me not to insult. Think about it....not in terms of who makes the best and coolest mods, but who said, "Translation, he's too black" to insinuate that I am racist. If fact, I'm married to a non-white woman. I am deeply offended by his comments, WHICH ARE un-informed in the context he used them. If you choose to take a side, then use some common snese, and don't stand up for your buddyk, when he is CLEARLY wrong. That is what the problem with America is,,,taking sides when you know better. I'm done posting here, becuase you guys obviously are a nice little clique, and intelligent thought is discouraged, but inaccurate and uninformed statements get a bye. what a joke.

Wow WTF is wrong with you? If you think Kraw is my buddy, you don't pay much attention.

I wasn't siding with anyone - I was asking BOTH of you to avoid making this personal.

You need to reconsider your attitude you just took with me.

I was actually just questioning staff members as to if someone deleted your avatar, b/c I thought it was rediculous if someone on staff did it.

But you must've deleted it yourself.

You're talking about us having a clique - pay more attention - if I was any further outside of Krawhitham's "clique" I'd be YOU.

we're always in trouble, with one thing or another. that's why we have government and presidents and such. technically, if they did their jobs like they're supposed to, there would be no need for them.

What do you mean that we would have no need for them? I would tend to think that the politicans, governments and presidents are the ones causing some of these problems. Maybe we should get rid of all of them. LOL

But, what was mentioned made me think of Star Trek. Wouldn't it be great if everyone on this entire planet can get along as well as they appeared to be [getting along] on that show? I wouldn't mind after a long day of work just making my dinner appear out of thin air instead of cooking it.

Wow WTF is wrong with you? If you think Kraw is my buddy, you don't pay much attention.

I wasn't siding with anyone - I was asking BOTH of you to avoid making this personal.

You need to reconsider your attitude you just took with me.

I was actually just questioning staff members as to if someone deleted your avatar, b/c I thought it was rediculous if someone on staff did it.

But you must've deleted it yourself.

You're talking about us having a clique - pay more attention - if I was any further outside of Krawhitham's "clique" I'd be YOU.

Here's what is wrong with me: You told me that kraw is informed, and that I should refrain from making this personal. However, if you'll read my previous posts, you'll see that I was merely staing some opinions, that were NOT at all peronal in nature, or accusatory. kraw took it upon himself, as he has three or four times now, to infer that because of my avatar, or because I don't support obama, that I'm racist. I ask you in a real gentle manner, is that personal and offensive? How am I to respond when you ask me to take it easy? Look, I'm not going to play the little games here, particularly with unworthy persons such as kraw. He's entitled to his opinion, but I don't think it's very "informed" to outright accuse someone of being a racist, or at least strongly infer it, based upon a "Defeat Hillary" avatar. While my avatar did attempt to associate her with communism, in NO way did it imply I hate her because she's white, nor did it imply that I dislike obama because he's black. To assume that, based on an avatar, is nothing, if not informed. I apologize for lumping you, Raptor, in kraw's clique. That was a bit knee-jerk on my part, but my goodness, can you imagine how that whole scenario played out on this end? It seems like kraw gets a flyer, becuase he's kraw.

I removed the avatar because it ain't worth the hassle.

I guess that we simply cannot discuss politics in a rational, adult manner. My mistake for attempting that.

Not for nothing, but what intelligent political discussion involves, in any capacity, the hammer and sickle?

Yes, that's a good point. And since I have NEVER brought it up in a discussion, then I would ask the same. I would also like to have someone tell me how infering that because you don't support Hillary or obama that you are anti-woman, or anti-black. That's always a real classy move. Please, point this out since we are all trying to take the "high ground".

Kraw is, how you say, a #(*$# stirrer. In a respectful way, of course.

He hasn't ever really been about keeping things peaceful, so take it with a grain of salt. Especially because last I heard Kraw wasn't even that big of an Obama fan.

Kraw is, how you say, a #(*$# stirrer. In a respectful way, of course.

He hasn't ever really been about keeping things peaceful, so take it with a grain of salt. Especially because last I heard Kraw wasn't even that big of an Obama fan.

Sean O,,,THIS is the most reasonable post I've read on this thread. It's good advice, and I'll take it. Here's the funny thing: I'm actually pulling for Hillary over obama, and might even vote for her over mccain. Who knows?

Hillary is just a sociopath. When you agree to rules, you cannot later say that the rules were unfair. When you lose numerically, you've lost, and it's just that simple.

I find it shocking that someone would decide between Clinton and McCain, considering Clinton is ostensibly on the left. But, this really does go with what I've been saying for months, that Clinton's been acting like a Republican (courting Richard Mellon Scaife and the Pittsburgh Times-Gazette, praising Fox News while they were simultaneously saying she killed Foster, the "divide and conquer" electoral strategy), so she may as well run on their ticket.

Yeah, but McCain is one of the most right-wing senators around. All this garbage about him being a Maverick is utterly and totally insane. That's why I don't understand any of the appeal for him to the republicans. He's not right wing, he doesn't have a fundraising base, and he doesn't have a clearcut issue on which to run (other than "I was tortured during Vietnam, so you have to like me!").

Plus, both of them are ok with preemptively attacking Iran, which scares the hell out of me. Kyl-Lieberman is utter insanity.

Archived