Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

I'm suprised to see Houston, Atlanta and Oakland in the Top 10 for ERA. Your not doing too bad with the pitching.

I'm not too surprised about Oakland. The spacious ball park there always keeps scoring down. I thought the numbers looked pretty realistic overall. Tampa Bay's ERA was very high but before last year their pitching staff was terrible.

Accardo, Halladay and Burnett are probably the biggest reasons why my ERA has been kept low.

That's an impressive team AVG and home record. I don't understand how you keep winning!

You are near bottom in HRs and SBs.

What sort of team would you say you are because your not playing small ball and your not hitting a lot of home runs.

I didn't realize how well we were playing at home until I saw that graphic.

We're fifth in ERA so that's how we're winning -- pitching.

That and a lot of timely singles. We've had few games where we've blown out opponents.

It seems like we keep taking two out of three games of every series with one of the two wins being very close.

I didn't realize how well we were playing at home until I saw that graphic.

We're fifth in ERA so that's how we're winning -- pitching.

That and a lot of timely singles. We've had few games where we've blown out opponents.

It seems like we keep taking two out of three games of every series with one of the two wins being very close.

well, first of all, i just wanna say,your dynasty is amazing...you gotta admit, it's kinda refreshing to see some mlb action around here besides from all the mvp leagues

a few things though: i dont know about you but, it's really getting repetive/ridiculous to see you get 1x hits every single game...i think i've only seen you get single digit hits in a couple games....so there, maybe that's y you're winning so much...i mean, i watch all these vids and literally you're winning scoring 7 - 8 runs in an inning w/ all singles...i don't mean to say anything about your dynasty, but as any diehard baseball addict, you gotta admit, it's really unrealistic

and another thing..can you change the batters' stances and pitchers' delivery in this game like mvp? if so then, maybe you should try tweaking some stances around, cuz i dont know about you, but the 'generic' stances that zaun and hill have, just to name a few, are really getting on my nerves....idk why but wenever i see the generic stances, in mvp, i have it as my first priority to go and change them....who knows, maybe it'll bring some change around and have you enjoying this dynasty for a long, long time to come - not to say that you may be losing interest or anything

well, first of all, i just wanna say,your dynasty is amazing...you gotta admit, it's kinda refreshing to see some mlb action around here besides from all the mvp leagues

a few things though: i dont know about you but, it's really getting repetive/ridiculous to see you get 1x hits every single game...i think i've only seen you get single digit hits in a couple games....so there, maybe that's y you're winning so much...i mean, i watch all these vids and literally you're winning scoring 7 - 8 runs in an inning w/ all singles...i don't mean to say anything about your dynasty, but as any diehard baseball addict, you gotta admit, it's really unrealistic

and another thing..can you change the batters' stances and pitchers' delivery in this game like mvp? if so then, maybe you should try tweaking some stances around, cuz i dont know about you, but the 'generic' stances that zaun and hill have, just to name a few, are really getting on my nerves....idk why but wenever i see the generic stances, in mvp, i have it as my first priority to go and change them....who knows, maybe it'll bring some change around and have you enjoying this dynasty for a long, long time to come - not to say that you may be losing interest or anything

I hear what you're saying. I have been adjusting the sliders as I play to try to get fewer hits (I'm not sure if you saw the Bud Selig post). However, I am not getting a lot of extra base hits. When I get 11-12 hits in a game, it is mostly singles. I think there was a span of about seven games where I didn't homer at all. I'm going to keep making slight changes to the sliders to get my batting averages down, but improve the amount of extra base hits. (The lack of doubles is a bit of a known problem with The Show 08).

I don't think the amount of runs I am scoring is unrealistic. Of the last five games posted, I lost one game 3-2 and another 5-1. What has been remarkable is my home record. I am simply taking apart teams at Rogers Centre. On the road, it has been a different story.

I hope you'll keep following.