Toronto Blue Jays Video Dynasty

bhurst99

Sorry if i asked this before but are you using sliders? your games look pretty good.

I'm playing on All-Star and using custom sliders. I adjust the sliders to try and make the games more competitive. I'm probably going to adjust them again very soon as the AI isn't hitting very well.

Wow this game is so realistic, on that bad call even Giambi was P.O. You wont see that stuff on 2k *Sigh*

I'm such a baseball fan that usually I buy every baseball game that comes out but after last year's 2K8 baseball disaster I didn't even bother buying 2K9. It's too bad the series hasn't improved because I enjoyed 2K7.

man I wish you had more updates:( I check this dynasty veryday and when I see theres an update I get so excited. I actually got a PS3 about a week ago and not only did I get 09 but I also got 09, I always like the opening day jays team of 08 and I wanted to see what I can do with them so you inspired me to do It.

man I wish you had more updates:( I check this dynasty veryday and when I see theres an update I get so excited. I actually got a PS3 about a week ago and not only did I get 09 but I also got 09, I always like the opening day jays team of 08 and I wanted to see what I can do with them so you inspired me to do It.

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy The Show on the PS3!

Anytips on lasting so long? Lately it seems like everything I start, I can't finish. What keeps you with the same team playing everygame? Maybe I just need a goal or a diffrent mind set.

That's difficult to say. I do quite a few dynasties and when I kind of get bored with one I simply go with one of the other dynasties until I feel a desire to come back to this one and then I start posting more baseball updates.

You have to pick a team that interests you. I picked Toronto because I am a Jays fan. If you don't want to post a story every game maybe just do a weekly or month wrap up. Perhaps you'd prefer to do a NCAA or football dynasty because the seasons are shorter.

That's the only advice I can give you.

Edited by bhurst99