Create Stadiums?

Mongo14

Modding stadiums is one of the hardest and most time consuming tasks there is. You need to understand how to use drafting programs (like Zmod or Vectorworks) as well as graphics editing programs like Photoshop or Paintshop.

It's not something that you just pickup quickly. It takes lots of trial and error and lots of practice to get good at it.

The zmod tutorial that was mentioned is the best way to get started. No one can simply give you a "Do this, this and that" answer.

Modding stadiums is one of the hardest and most time consuming tasks there is. You need to understand how to use drafting programs (like Zmod or Vectorworks) as well as graphics editing programs like Photoshop or Paintshop.

For an example, for the current project I'm just wrapping up, I spent a good week, week and a half straight, at least 6 hours a day.

If you want simpler things like how to change ads and the like, do a search for Pirate's oedit tutorial. As for finding zMod, do a google search to Zanoza's site.

• 1 month later...

This is interesting to me. Seeing all the time and effort that goes into modding. Who pioneered all of this? Was it someone from the EA team who wanted to keep the series alive or just very smart gamers with the know-how to do it. The more I tinker with aspects of MVP the more I discover what's available. It's amazing just how much you can do with the game and all the stuff that's available, from data files to stadiums and updated rosters. It had to start somewhere. Just curious where.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived