This thing's up again!

piratesmvp04

I can't believe this forum was unlocked and reopened. I'm sooo happy! Almost a year ago, admins here told me it would never be used again. I guess with the success of MVP Baseball 2008, we've gotta have the MVP 04 forum again. Thanks to whoever unlocked it! I'll have to start checking over here at MVPMods more often now!

I can't believe this forum was unlocked and reopened. I'm sooo happy! Almost a year ago, admins here told me it would never be used again. I guess with the success of MVP Baseball 2008, we've gotta have the MVP 04 forum again. Thanks to whoever unlocked it! I'll have to start checking over here at MVPMods more often now!

Yes, that's right. The reason why it was locked initially was for the reason I told you before. No mods were being made for Mvp 2004 and there was no reason to keep open that area of the forum. Another reason was that if that forum was open, people would mistakenly post questions in the 04 area when it was a question for the 05 mod and chances are it would have been lost once the topic got off the main page.

But now, thanks solely to your wonder Mvp 04 mod, there is a renewed interest in the 04 mod, so the forums are now open once again. Enjoy!

LOL you don't even see the stupid faces during game play. Only during the cut scenes for less than 5 seconds. lol wow what has the world come to.
Well, as modders, we strive for perfection. Every little detail must be taken care of, and that's why cyberfaces are important. But if that's the way you feel, I can't criticize that. It's never a bad thing to be satisfied with little.

Archived