Here's the golden question...

NeoMExelor

Try it maybe?

That's true. :)

I'm thinking about it now and I think it can work. The Box Score Extractor requires Net Framework, correct? So it seems to me that it would not matter if it gets the information from the 04 or 05 mod. Of course, I could be wrong. But all they got to do is what you said wrigleyville, and just try it and see.

I have the same question. Does anyone know if tywiggins still frequents this site or not?

He hasn't made a post here since February. That doesn't mean he hasn't been around though.

If I remember correctly, the boxscore extractor searches active memory for the mvp2005.exe file, then obtains the information from the memory dump of that file. Thus, if the boxscore extractor .exe file is looking in active memory for the process mvp2005.exe and it isn't running, it will just throw up an error saying that the game isn't running.

Unless the memory addressing has changed, making a version for 2004 should really just involve changing the file name to mvp2004.exe.

If I remember correctly, the boxscore extractor searches active memory for the mvp2005.exe file, then obtains the information from the memory dump of that file. Thus, if the boxscore extractor .exe file is looking in active memory for the process mvp2005.exe and it isn't running, it will just throw up an error saying that the game isn't running.

Unless the memory addressing has changed, making a version for 2004 should really just involve changing the file name to mvp2004.exe.

So, if after testing to see if the programs currently work together, if the Boxscore Extractor doesn't work for mvp04 then you can change the name of the executable to mvp2005.exe and see if that works. If it does, that would be a temporary work around until and if the program is changed to look for the appropriate executable file as what MarkB posted.

Bingo.

I suggest going over to eamods then and pm'ing ty because it seems he is active over at eamods.

Is his user name tywiggins there too, or something else??? I still have to join still, but the search doesn't show a tywiggins, but I CAN find HiHeat - so you evidentially don't need to be a member to search. Any help would be appreciated!??!

Thanks,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :?: :?: :?: :question: :question:

Is his user name tywiggins there too, or something else??? I still have to join still, but the search doesn't show a tywiggins, but I CAN find HiHeat - so you evidentially don't need to be a member to search. Any help would be appreciated!??!

Thanks,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :?: :?: :?: :question: :question:

Again is ty's username over at EAMods tywiggins also, or something else???

+++ vbprogjoe

Well, it seems to have worked, because i probably wouldn't have clicked on it if it said something about the box score extractor

I second that motion, anybody third...

Feeling Congressional,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :arrow: :idea: :?:

It's exactly the same as here - tywiggins. Not that difficult to find out. :)

Well, I tried searching for "tywiggins" on EAMods, and couldn't find him. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll try searching again, maybe I made a typo the two (2) times I tried, we'll see!!!

Thanks,

+++ vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :)

Well, I tried searching for "tywiggins" on EAMods, and couldn't find him. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll try searching again, maybe I made a typo the two (2) times I tried, we'll see!!!

Thanks,

+++ vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :)

Well, it definitely didn't hurt anyone, just a heads-up. :) The easiest way to find someone is just search the forums for parts of their name that you know, or can guess. I just did a search for posts by tywiggins and got the user.

That said, ty's linked you to his PM page now, so you can PM him from there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it definitely didn't hurt anyone, just a heads-up. :) The easiest way to find someone is just search the forums for parts of their name that you know, or can guess. I just did a search for posts by tywiggins and got the user.

That said, ty's linked you to his PM page now, so you can PM him from there. :)

Thanks Mark, you are the best, man!

Sincerely,

*** vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived