Does Anyone Know How To Change the Walk-Up Ditties???

vbprogjoe

Does anyone know how to change the walk-up ditty music that each batter has in MVP Baseball 2004? I DON'T mean the songs that play in the menus or in the display screens, I mean the actual segments of music that play as a player walks up to the plate. You know the little blurbs of audio that play before each batter steps to the plate and can be adjusted or changed in the "Player Editor" to options like Rock, Hard Rock, Country, Hip Hop, etc. Are they also controlled in igeng.loc and/or feeng.loc perhaps?

Also where are their audio files that you can convert to EA .asf files like you can find in "EA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004dataaudiocdmusic"?

Like I said, I know how to change the menu songs, and the way they are listed. I've done both of these tasks already (by downloading .mp3s and converting to .asfs in the directory mentioned in the 2nd paragraph, as well as using Fuzz's Studio to change the listings). Now what I need or want is to change a few of these batter ditty "samples" within MVP 2004. I've looked all over, and I can't find anything that looks like it refers to those ditties.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Sincerely,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :?: :?: :?:

Archived