Braves Field Boston circa 1951 (or so)

paulw

I've been touching up with some graphics work on Sean's Braves Field which I think he completely built from scratch. UN-freaking-real! It's coming along pretty well. If anyone can find any pictures of the left field scoreboard from around 1945 to 1952 (when it had the signs on it) please let me know. I've got what I have now by freezing a frame in "When it was a Game" and working from there. Two shots:

The signature of old Braves - the jury box in rf.

An overhead shot zooming in at the start of the game.

Now I just need a team to play in here ;-)

Paul- I can see I left this in good hands.

Rolie- I'm moving for the next 2 days (kill me), so everything is packed up. When I get my desktop back up and running I'd love that. Mfield will never make sense to me. Also, how difficult would the dugout datafile be? Cc did the bullpens.

Datafile is still pain, as you probably know. I think I can move dugout players but the cameras might be tougher.

edit. ps. Iv'e worked on Fenway with the set of blueprints I had and looks like EA kinda winged the outfield dimensions.

SeanO - I've got just a couple of very minor graphic touch ups I'm going to work on now. I'll email this back to you.

BTW - Thanks everyone for your interest in this. I wanted to work hard on the graphics because SeanO *did* so much in putting this together.

It's killing me being unable to see my new and improved park. Can't wait to see the results. Paul is definately the guy you want polishing up your park, because he finds source material in crazy places.

Our first release probably won't have everything we optimally would like, hopefully a fully perfect version will be released later.

• 2 months later...

Archived