New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I don't know whether i should accept the offer or not. Should i let Okajima go to Baltimore for Hernandez? If that trade goes through that will almost certainly mean that i will have to trade Crisp for a relief pitcher. The relief pitcher that is the top of my list is Valverde

[align=center]RedSox level the series against the Brewers

scoreboardgame45vsmilwakd3.jpg

Top - Manny Ramirez hits the team leading 13th homerun of the season. This gave Boston a 3-0 lead in the first

Bottom - Papelbon celebrates after getting the final out of the game for his 13th save of the season

redsoxgame45highlightsfl6.jpg

Top - Ryan Braun makes a great sliding catch to rob Jed Lowrie of a hit.

Bottom - LaForest hits his second homerun of the season to pull Milwaukee within touching distance of Boston

brewersgame45highlightsfx2.jpg

Boxscore Game 45 Vs Milwaukee[/align]

papledousche (paplebon) looking like a doucshe lol. very nice job on this, almost starting to rival joerudi! again, excellent presentation. keep it up.

Thanks for the extremely kind words. :)

Please when insulting my players, please spell thier name correctly :lol: (Papelbon) :club:

I think im a fair way from being a rival to JR's dynasties.

Although for the most part its been very quiet in regards to people leaving messages i've not been too worried by that because i'm having so much fun doing this dynasty, whereas my other dynasties that i didn't finish i was more concerned with how many people left comments instead of getting on with the games.

I was looking back at all the dynasties, and I thought you were fairly new to this thing.....I was wrong :lol: You had alot of them started. I think you have more than I do. I didnt count them, but thats ok, because i dont count them. Im not one to be critical of guys who do them and start another one.

Im just glad you are still doing this one. I hope I can follow in those footsteps and continue on the path to finishing one of mine.

papledousche (paplebon) looking like a doucshe lol. very nice job on this, almost starting to rival joerudi! again, excellent presentation. keep it up.

Dont forget Lual and his Reds!!! Thats sacrilege to not add him in with the mix ;)

I don't know whether i should accept the offer or not. Should i let Okajima go to Baltimore for Hernandez? If that trade goes through that will almost certainly mean that i will have to trade Crisp for a relief pitcher. The relief pitcher that is the top of my list is Valverde

Go get em!!!

I was looking back at all the dynasties, and I thought you were fairly new to this thing.....I was wrong :lol: You had alot of them started. I think you have more than I do. I didnt count them, but thats ok, because i dont count them. Im not one to be critical of guys who do them and start another one.

Im just glad you are still doing this one. I hope I can follow in those footsteps and continue on the path to finishing one of mine.

Haha, i haven't got as many as you :lmao: i've only started 3 MVP and a baseball mogul one before this one.

Go get em!!!

If i go after Valverde i think i will need to include a couple of other good players because i'm not sure if the Astros will accept a straight swap for Crisp.

[align=center]Milwaukee leaves Boston with more than a loss on the field. Torres is lost for over 3 months.

scoreboardgame46vsmilwaqv6.jpg

Top - Beckett was lights out for the first time this season, ringing up LaForest on a nasty curveball

Bottom - Youkilis clears the bases with a base hit to centre field

redsoxgame46highlightsjg2.jpg

Top - LaForest tags out Youkilis at the plate on Drew's single to end the inning

Bottom - LaForest reaches first base on an infield single to third

brewersgame46highlightsdr6.jpg

Boxscore Game 46 Vs Milwaukee[/align]

[align=center]scoreboardgame47vskansabl6.jpg

Top - Ellsbury climbs the wall in the first inning to rob Jose Guillen of an extra base hit and to end the inning for the Royals

Bottom - Crisp rounds the bases following his 3 run homer that would be the final nail in the coffin for the Royals in the eighth

redsoxgame47highlightsyf2.jpg

Top - Dice-K had the Royals off balance all day with his nasty splitter and curveball combination. Gordon strikes out on a well placed splitter

Bottom - Teahan swings and connects on a rare poor pitch from Dice-K to start the scoring for the Royals

royalsgame47highlightsmw9.jpg

Boxscore Game 47 Vs Kansas[/align]

[align=center]RedSox pound the Royals to keep up the pressure on the following teams in the AL East

scoreboardgame48vskansazw2.jpg

Top - Lowell starts the scoring with a big grand slam in the first inning off of starter Davies

Bottom - Ramirez celebrates at home plate after getting in on the run scoring with his solo shot in the eighth inning

redsoxgame48highlightsju9.jpg

Top - Rosa takes a line drive in the head but thankfully he left the field under his own power and is set to only miss about 2 weeks

Bottom - Gload makes a fairly average stop at firstbase but was one of the highlights of the game for the Royals. It really was that bad.

royalsgame48highlightsfx5.jpg

Boxscore Game 48 Vs Kansas[/align]

[align=center]Bullpen fails for the RedSox in this shutout loss to the Royals

scoreboardgame49vskansaif7.jpg

Top - Drew watches strike three cross the plate, thats about as good as it got for the RedSox at the plate

Bottom - Lowrie steals second safely to set up a chance to score a run

redsoxgame49highlightsbj1.jpg

Top - Gload starts the scoring with a solo homerun off of start Lester

Bottom - Bannister makes a great catch on a hard comebacker from Kevin Youkilis

royalsgame49highlightsef9.jpg

Boxscore Game 49 Vs Kansas[/align]

[align=center]RedSox destroyed at home by the Royals

scoreboardgame50vskansazo6.jpg

Top - Jorge Sosa comes in to make his debut for the RedSox and struggles. Good trade or not?

Bottom - RedSox are lost after the Royals have a massive day at Fenway

redsoxgame50highlightsfj5.jpg

Top - Gload hits his second homerun in as many days in the first inning

Bottom - Butler gets drilled by a pitch, he then leaves the game injured

royalsgame50highlightszy1.jpg

Boxscore Game 50 Vs Kansas[/align]