New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Nice, back-to-back-to-back home runs by your big hitters. Good luck for the ALCS!

And GO BRAVES! ;-)

Once i connected for those three runs in the first that was it, the White Sox were never coming back. I have done okay against the Rangers in the regular season so hopefully i can win in 5 or 6 games.

I have to admit the Braves have been the best team by far throughout the season and i expect them to make it to the World Series, if not win it.

Can we expect slugfests for the entire LCS? Should be good fun.

Just curious: what effects did you apply to get the result in the image below? I don't know why, it just looks cool to me.

whitesoxhighlightsaldsgdy8.jpg

I don't know how many slugfests there will be.

I duplicated the layer and set it to overlay and on layer 2 added the plastic wrap effect on to it.

[align=center]scoreboardgamevstexasalxx7.jpg

The Rangers take a big step towards the World Series with another win in Boston. Boston now have to travel to Texas and win at least 2 of the 3 games. The Rangers have taken down the best two starters that the Red Sox have got in the rotation. Texas should be looking towards a sweep of the Red Sox and a first Pennant in the teams history

Boxscore Game 2 ALCS Vs Texas Rangers[/align]