New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Yea i have been playing about 3 games a night since i've kept ahead with my college work. I want to get all this season played before firday. I then plan to use this weekend coming to complete all the off-season stuff and then get started on the next season probably sometime in the next 2 weeks.

What a great comeback! Winning four games in a row when facing elimination, now that's clutch! You must have nerves made of steel, Rick.

I wasn't so lucky. After losing Game 7 of the NLCS in my previous dynasty, I almost threw my gamepad out of the window. :wall:

Good luck for the World Series, but I think the Braves will come out on top. ;-)

OMG! You managed to come back and win the ALCS. Wow, that's truly Red Sox-esque.

I truly thought i had lost the series when i went 0-2 at Fenway with both Beckett and Matsuzaka losing.

In Game 7, when Texas tied it up at 2 i thought i had lost control of the game but my bullpen held it together.

What a great comeback! Winning four games in a row when facing elimination, now that's clutch! You must have nerves made of steel, Rick.

I wasn't so lucky. After losing Game 7 of the NLCS in my previous dynasty, I almost threw my gamepad out of the window. :wall:

Good luck for the World Series, but I think the Braves will come out on top. ;-)

The fifth game wasn't too bad but when Beckett was pitching i was slightly worried after his first start of the series. Game 7 stressed me out, when it went to extra innings i wasn't confident about winning because my 'pen has been terrible throughout the season but Pedroia came good for me again this season. I wouldn't have got this far with out Pedroia.

I think the Braves are going to beat me, they won 101 games and plus i have also lost David Ortiz to injury.

The fifth game wasn't too bad but when Beckett was pitching i was slightly worried after his first start of the series. Game 7 stressed me out, when it went to extra innings i wasn't confident about winning because my 'pen has been terrible throughout the season but Pedroia came good for me again this season. I wouldn't have got this far with out Pedroia.

I think the Braves are going to beat me, they won 101 games and plus i have also lost David Ortiz to injury.

At least it makes your no DH decison easy for the games in ATL