New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I would like to know your opinions on this.

I am also playing MLB Front Office and i'm thinking about integrating aspects of that into this dynasty.

I was thinking about adding in some of the Japanese players that come up for bidding on Front Office Manager into this dynasty. I will create the players and add them to the free agent pool and track who signs them.

Does this sound like a good idea or not?

I would like to know your opinions on this.

I am also playing MLB Front Office and i'm thinking about integrating aspects of that into this dynasty.

I was thinking about adding in some of the Japanese players that come up for bidding on Front Office Manager into this dynasty. I will create the players and add them to the free agent pool and track who signs them.

Does this sound like a good idea or not?

Its a good idea if you can incorporate it into your dynasty in a realistic way and have some fun stories about it. This is a great dynasty and my only small issue is it that the home run number sound high.

Its a good idea if you can incorporate it into your dynasty in a realistic way and have some fun stories about it. This is a great dynasty and my only small issue is it that the home run number sound high.

I haven't thought about how i would do it because the bidding process only happens in the off-season so i got plenty of time to think of how i would possibly do it.

The home run numbers last year were high at the beginning of the season as well but over the season it levels itself out.

• 1 month later...

Well at least your off to a better start this year ;)

2 seasons in a row Rick? You are the man!!!

Haha, although i haven't posted a game for a month this dynasty is far from over. I have just been caught up with other things.

I want to finish this second season but i may have to seriously consider what i want to do when i get my copy of The Show because i will be committed to the league when it gets started and i may start a dynasty using The Show.

I completed one of my goals with this and that was get a season finished and present it well.

Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated on what i should do.

I could carry on with this and it will be a slow process with posting a game every so often.

I could start a regular dynasty on MLB The Show

Or i could present an RTTS from The Show.

Rick you did great, I think you could have a little leeway in whatever you chose to do next...I dont think anyone would mind that...and MLB sounds good to me. Im waiting for more stuff to be modded and more peoples thoughts about the game first, before I splurge..Im so addicted to MVP, and I dont feel like wanting to learn a new game all over again, especially when guys are saying how difficult the pitching aspect is...we'll see soon enough I guess..lol

I think i'm going to see how the video and screenshot quality is from my PS3 with The Show before making a decision because i don't want to commit to it and then realise all the stuff i would present is not very good quality.

I'm just so addicted to the game (MLB The Show). I still only have the demo because my copy hasn't arrived yet.

• 1 month later...

J.D Drew injured his left leg when he slid into third base following the error that allowed Lowrie to reach second base. Drew has been placed on the 15 day DL. To replace the injured Drew, Jonathan Van Every has been called up from AA because of the lack of depth in the outfield throughout the organisation.

Good to see you back, rick, and good to see MVP is still alive and kickin'.  After playing with some horrid sliders to start my season in MVP this year (my own, btw), I have finally found a the perfect set for my style of play.  I almost gave up, but I kept pluggin' until I finally have this game playing the right way again.  10-7 with Oakland, trying to catch up with the real schedule.

But not to hijack your thread, looks like a great game against the Tribe, just wondering if you were sweating bullets in the top half of the ninth?   :D

Anyway, everything looks great!  BTW, you still playing your Show dynasty too?