New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I haven't seen this dynasty in a long time, but hhow come Mark Teixeria is on your team?

He chose to sign with me as a free agent after my first season. The other teams that offered him a contract didn't meet his minimum expectations and so i decided to see if i could get him for his minimum and i did.

9 runs on 14 hits.  I feel your pain.  They are tough to contain.  In a 3 game series back in April, I did get lucky and win one.  How I ever kept them to one run is beyond me, they just destroy me otherwise.

But anyway, good luck on taking them down.   ^_^

9 runs on 14 hits.  I feel your pain.  They are tough to contain.  In a 3 game series back in April, I did get lucky and win one.  How I ever kept them to one run is beyond me, they just destroy me otherwise.

But anyway, good luck on taking them down.   ^_^

I am going to need luck to take them down. The 9 runs came in the first 3 innings. The threat of Crawford and Upton on the bases distracts me so much, i approach them differently because i know i can't afford to let them on base.

i approach them differently because i know i can't afford to let them on base.

I'm the same way.  Ichiro gives me nightmares every time I face Seattle.  I remember (in real life) how Rickey Henderson could rattle the opponent and change the face of the entire game when he got on base.

Before you know it, the inning has snowballed on you and you're down a handful of runs.