New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Congrats on the winning season so far RR. Updates look great as well.

Thanks M, This time last season i had the same record of 21-16. I don't know if that is good or bad.

It could mean that i have a massive losing streak coming up like last season.

Then again it could mean that i am going to the World Series again.

Thanks M, This time last season i had the same record of 21-16. I don't know if that is good or bad.

It could mean that i have a massive losing streak coming up like last season.

Then again it could mean that i am going to the World Series again.

I like how you are going back and comparing Manny's numbers. Seems he's right on track, except for the average. Could something be amiss? :rolleyes:

Again, good stuff man. :hi:

I like how you are going back and comparing Manny's numbers. Seems he's right on track, except for the average. Could something be amiss? :rolleyes:

Again, good stuff man. :hi:

Well i have implemented a daily drug testing system. That may have something to do with it :lol:

Just seems that he isn't swinging his bat as "hard" as he used to :shok:

Nice work Rick, hopefully this year you can not only get to the World Series again but also win it all.

Thanks, i really hope that i can win it all this year because i have a great team and i don't know how many quality players i will lose at the end of the season and so i might not have a better chance than this year.

Dang Rick those batting averages for your lineup don't look pretty :p i always hate when the other teams lineup has higher batting averages in franchise's.

I don't mind about the AVGs because last season i started the season relatively poorly as well and picked it up as the season progressed.

I am aiming for a couple of guys to finish the season over .300 8)

Lol the cubs are silly for releasing a guy that puts up those numbers. Cool to see you got him though.

Well the Cubs are not doing so well this season anyway. They are 19-20 and Alfonso Soriano isn't playing because they would rather have Dunn, Fukudome and Reed Johnson in the outfield and Derosa at first over Derrek Lee.